Subject: Simone Biles is coming to Frontiers🥇
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:15:57 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cbf0b7ceeba19012c17f0ed5fc4181079bdc8cdcfc71a2aff9ba30d350a9f339e843212cfb1b009a537ef7349bbf8a411c3f5c2f03ad802e5 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cad0f9761b8325daecd6cdeaecd4272c02283623a33194ab3ed5f47cfd27463a8907e33e5b8ddd40079d475ab9b5371faee86cc46c7d2906b 
The floor is yours, Simone
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cad0f9761b8325daecd6cdeaecd4272c02283623a33194ab3ed5f47cfd27463a8907e33e5b8ddd40079d475ab9b5371faee86cc46c7d2906b 
REGISTER NOW 

As the world’s most decorated gymnast, Simone Biles is no stranger to redefining what’s possible. Soon she’ll join us at Frontiers to share how this pioneering spirit has led her to smash records, defy limits and reshape the conversation around mental health. You’re officially invited.

  

Part of our exclusive Luminary Speaker Series
 
Listen in on intimate, powerful conversations with leaders fighting for a better way to live and work—and leave inspired to do the same.

  

Only playing live at Frontiers. Register today and join us on November 17 and 18 so you don’t miss out.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cad0f9761b8325daecd6cdeaecd4272c02283623a33194ab3ed5f47cfd27463a8907e33e5b8ddd40079d475ab9b5371faee86cc46c7d2906b 
REGISTER NOW 

Meet the speakers of #SlackFrontiers
Follow us for a sneak peek at what’s coming from our headliners.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed414895ec5695c079c5dd41208b343cb4a2a00b6124bbd258b4035c93ced95a348cda36bc95bc40b28a7b3b90ff4da0706bd4ec4f432d303c0fc3 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41482ff4c305ba51a75ba4172874aa341f719d87e97d9dca023d54483ad242b243c5b0cb782b9e1b3957c1bdb0639f0552311e6a62429e7ed63e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148aa387e1010bc4c587701e0d703ec8d159bd7c4eb2301ad844767219bd7b2e1794989c996a08ac67a0068c6d5b485afae9a7849ed44af8c82 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41480de7dfb72a1f5c38f533d0a507fbbd9470ccccc2106608ff5f8c6f4c74c7cf52e426a53cd16d3254467f08e362099a3f2edfd8a4171a0396 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=50a5e79156e2a17cbf0b7ceeba19012c17f0ed5fc4181079bdc8cdcfc71a2aff9ba30d350a9f339e843212cfb1b009a537ef7349bbf8a411c3f5c2f03ad802e5 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41487265665cb48071470acf746978210e695462c30e8caf0935a5a907b9a992aa86f41078746cc80f9bc8f02961a74e4d8acd97015ad05812e6 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148ad45c2ab565aef9d9e252c2aa413f977f8120a00ff3f81f8c2b371da3a2fae26212dc6c310b536534c1c320aa58b6c0b8ed4e028d5a5560f 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed41480f3dd8d29427c03ce0c5c77ddc21d20896f7da16ead15f540f495f7c08d97d07faca4e493d6aef00cf8d222678b92ec474109ddab892f5cf 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148b6b650067c2b79dc298771051d882251f4a38ef5841bb4e4acd997ca1f3bf4060c4ceec6e4b20b3d56bd6ea1f26555f2053836f6566caf50 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7bbc28ece6ed4148570962591056ec7bf5410f0273c58b4f297cdfddc5da5a8b70421d83f190236931dfce96fcd4010e8c860c2d0ad7b064e7b48758a4327a1d 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cd72f1956c0d531896a5261627a8ab51bfae0c340f6e3970970c3d6b80cd3f369c0782049dbc2b5fac19372844e52d4e3d9190ce9db8a54d995fe2bebb1c3a994fcd8150ba29091ce4c9fb5aa88b603 
View in browser