Subject: Hear from IBM, Dell, Stripe & more at Slack Frontiers 2021
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:48:56 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9bfc1dfa3da3e37e000a050534959ca5a8477d324a986444a5c52dbaab92144e019a5757ed1986c4641faf172470bf84d78b2155116ec5071 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9a0493a3998725e1ef0c1582ec190da071add438ac9a4a5056d9ac8a422acf749c68ada7000bd0491105208da5ed9563df79c59c04a70916e 
Get in on all Frontiers has to offer
 
November 17-18 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9a0493a3998725e1ef0c1582ec190da071add438ac9a4a5056d9ac8a422acf749c68ada7000bd0491105208da5ed9563df79c59c04a70916e 
REGISTER NOW 

Join us for Slack Frontiers, our global flagship conference. Hear from product experts, successful customers and groundbreaking leaders to help you and your organisation adapt, grow and thrive in a digital-first world of work.

On the agenda…

Get inspired by visionary leaders

	- Stewart Butterfield, CEO and co-founder, Slack
	- Jane Fonda, Academy Award-winning actor, author, and activist
	- Jennnifer Doudna, Nobel Prize winner
	- Ellen Pao, Former CEO, Reddit

Insights from IBM, Stripe and Dell
 
Learn how top companies are using Slack as a digital HQ to stay flexible and successful in a work-from-anywhere world.

  

Be part of the attendee community on Slack
 
Frontiers includes access to an exclusive Slack workspace for side conversations, in-depth discussions, info-swapping and first-hand access to our speakers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9bfc2d8108453d61eafda7cf8487b9e7b524d1d05927aaf221506540defd9886df1e33f2419f97fb72b8fb943875a0cd748907f5fb5f90eb6 
Two days, countless possibilities 
Check out our blog for everything you can look forward to at Frontiers 2021.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9bfc2d8108453d61eafda7cf8487b9e7b524d1d05927aaf221506540defd9886df1e33f2419f97fb72b8fb943875a0cd748907f5fb5f90eb6 
READ NOW &zwnj;  &rarr;

Catch it all. Register for Slack Frontiers, happening on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9a0493a3998725e1ef0c1582ec190da071add438ac9a4a5056d9ac8a422acf749c68ada7000bd0491105208da5ed9563df79c59c04a70916e 
ARE YOU IN? 

Get a first look at 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9f353886d74ff3ac8d2ae013485cdcf9488de888ffc9ddb8222d2f5140a88ae7ef649013d808c489b1971fe6b5bfcb1b9dc55de9cac259f07 
#SlackFrontiers 
Follow us for sneak peeks and surprises leading up to the big event.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9bff25f9f17e2ddd7dc372e59360480ff4fb1d83351629644f7548bc69975c21f4540cc52e8b20786dd0a6c7291602f6be186aa3e6bb413ea 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a99898cfe21718fbbfefdd0603e9dcfddea6ac4a2ca9596adbff19400b585d088ac7c6764e02bf4c3a81f26b95882dbbfb0b21c1f87cb0dbb1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9b34d980b898641f6e62c49cc1fd0bcb38aeed7552864f2855500a4de1343dc512d2863d5efc5e732af1e56f3477a94dfc5ddd58e60be300d 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a995d327998313de5208f9c555676c6df06eb2042554fe9c0d087be1486e4acd31c5d402c9f9c3a489afb843960b77749e05a8ae52b400e7f8 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9bfc1dfa3da3e37e000a050534959ca5a8477d324a986444a5c52dbaab92144e019a5757ed1986c4641faf172470bf84d78b2155116ec5071 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a96d2acac0f3511c22d6421b1ebfbe60d4f6e97ba6e32d53cda3cd10d6a879a0a17a7340dbdd3bcf27ee9fff40c3c385aed4a577ebe13aab9e 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9ca566db9e8d732b889ccd3c6b0fd3c022dd4205c319d19fcc128bd3a041416692816c162efdbba72d727cd96a0a4c107ced655a9b4a0e276 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a98c0b6e9ca25ce8b8e8e42928c5695990d404cd878c45cba2f6f934abce0b0a7b504f77def2c91209e5505c5ec2abe3be0b47e14bf2c471b2 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a90b094e709c4a57a5ccd190109262845c2689b0ebc0083e5c356e73606fb1bbf877e69bdf57eba32125fa78a061d2f14c1906bec4f0ff4a7b 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a99fcb41829d862483570803503bc44a954a458b12c9c079c9a6898414b3246efeb0584f9ab01c87501f46efe00788bd2d386f9041c3a5a6c9 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b52de16f99e96bae51a01b58e50912ca654490236b99a3547dbb346c83268ea6a9d465d93a32f8f4d8dba6598a44beed9bd32d49e90a7bd471593871ae4030f746fded05784e337392ddc3f0dc2ff148 
View in browser