Subject: You’re invited! Slack productivity hacks and best practices
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:44:41 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b989b743d5131769b9fb60d5a2b70d438a2714226b89a4d884fc98ff6d040e239493bb6f0761f1d8b8df3afc2360c9e7b0 

 WEBINAR
Slack productivity hacks and best practices

September 30th 

 11:30 am IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9f70bb6531e64549b004235c16d2a064145219a23d37469e94fcd9fecaef32dff9fc9b273383cda7ee451a30f5108db01e21984bef0db4b90 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

 Join our interactive webinar on Thursday, September 30th at 11:30 am IST, as Slack experts walk through the foundations of Slack best practices. This webinar will introduce you to some NEW time-saving hacks to help you be more productive on Slack.

You'll learn:
	- How to organise Slack customised to what you need to know
	- How to reduce noise and stay focused in Slack
	- How to use Slack’s new digital first toolkit to boost productivity

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9f70bb6531e64549b004235c16d2a064145219a23d37469e94fcd9fecaef32dff9fc9b273383cda7ee451a30f5108db01e21984bef0db4b90 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

Slack productivity hacks and best practices
Thursday, September 30th | 11:30 am IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9f70bb6531e64549b004235c16d2a064145219a23d37469e94fcd9fecaef32dff9fc9b273383cda7ee451a30f5108db01e21984bef0db4b90 
REGISTER 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b90584b276113fdbb35b846e17c5fe2ea612a76d6ddb23c8a9e44777604712f2f4caf5b2cd424ee73576a093536cedb227 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9ce23dd607ef6ac8075fe194552186eea81686b7e3a2c928c9dd721aa061c4eb4582002e87f9c5e5400eb6d08fad831f3 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b91dfc4c5c35bb4f6e4d8d3df06dfa4157dc66c021c6e8ebef5b738683433bdc23829ddb8082e4f968e9500689424bedac 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9e7faeebbc627e0e78d7e63f93c50cf0b1d504f9a977a732bec328b0fb7ef14ea8c21279a5153376e4bb9b9efd4ac94ca 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b989b743d5131769b9fb60d5a2b70d438a2714226b89a4d884fc98ff6d040e239493bb6f0761f1d8b8df3afc2360c9e7b0 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b93043fd2efa382ce40f096aef53f7db27eecd75dbad6acb65682939a0bfff8137e2a59e8d0e7858819a024d780d7a5c1cbea45228cb8ab619 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b999ad9cd204979ba5f77f7f55a9b3714732e05d55266ad87d29230880f38766920814fef3737e0774d8b563d29a1665acb51b686b758fb01e 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b959fc7f496bc06b7cf45f571cd32aa0c471cc7238c7487c0332d1b15e80ee2d8ac08f51814bc1295f69df0bc8d7dc6a965cea32dfa43101fd 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9895b97505e90f71021309538b566557ee02cb84b05f1a3ad70985d4270dca0fff160f88700e43685c649d5d46f6df6a9 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c2fa56323aa740b9a3b9ea61ef41f2651e0850cf87f360256fde3c6a090f7f0354bf343c056a27a313290c31f16643c608fccf7a5d24fadd 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5d5a746d7792e013b0c24238afe2b013a3453eb87ad1911646f52f30665c5bfbb52475beb4dab543ee3a076bbb56314c50e64e385a52ba3ea8b224f0cb8e84a32eec288f7496d824c8818354df43ece4 
View in browser