Subject: 🚨 Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 22:39:53 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b04837fcc1b6b1cbaf3317f09975c267348a1279053cd19cbdc137313f6ab0f49cf97d90c0f2984aad363d4b37e282e46ab63432fc6457dcb3 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d9b04477358e5fa934b7745d384a94cc238ca32192f66514e26e921edcc01f6573024ce4c83d7d13206f858f3c2fa51501 
It all starts tomorrow, but it’s not too late
 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d9b04477358e5fa934b7745d384a94cc238ca32192f66514e26e921edcc01f6573024ce4c83d7d13206f858f3c2fa51501 
REGISTER NOW 

Register today to:

	- Join Slack customers like Afterpay and Sendle as they share how they’re reinventing work
	- Hear tennis champ, entrepreneur and equality advocate Venus Williams talk about her commitment to purpose-driven work and the importance of building a strong, inclusive culture
	- Start or join live one-on-one and small-group discussions on the issues and topics you want to learn most about

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d9b04477358e5fa934b7745d384a94cc238ca32192f66514e26e921edcc01f6573024ce4c83d7d13206f858f3c2fa51501 
SEE WHAT ELSE YOU CAN’T MISS &zwnj;  &rarr;

Register here, do good there

 For every registration to Asia Pacific, Slack will make a donation to UNICEF India’s drive to help those affected by Covid-19. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d9b04477358e5fa934b7745d384a94cc238ca32192f66514e26e921edcc01f6573024ce4c83d7d13206f858f3c2fa51501 
GET YOUR TICKET &zwnj;  &rarr;

Don’t miss out

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b008e290983e9f61d9b04477358e5fa934b7745d384a94cc238ca32192f66514e26e921edcc01f6573024ce4c83d7d13206f858f3c2fa51501 
REGISTER NOW 

 Get even more.
Follow #SlackFrontiers 👉

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0289956a729b04b29e99754ca5239647d7928294d6cf7feb69c632168126798c9d59cad6c5671d50b99812aaef9b3c9a5ef43d60283767fcf 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b03338fad50e0b7686ff57f92f2cdf28eaae1067120b905f63bbfd023fcb0848c89e8ac27c40191783da9f3d437212f5b8f18a2ca4f7b43384 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0071c1cc435ed933b86da71a2bc776191abad1edb9e5bcbae503e43b1f2dd81d5060bf8c07a6c15f2cfafbf6c135e4657afbf020c8d0f2db2 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b03269828d9bb7fdd76b395e220da24b095420763af042775541121e464bf9647f0a637793746db2d3bc67e47e47510a9ec533831ed81b61c4 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b04837fcc1b6b1cbaf3317f09975c267348a1279053cd19cbdc137313f6ab0f49cf97d90c0f2984aad363d4b37e282e46ab63432fc6457dcb3 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b03c66019683e6a550837633afc261ef45fd48a7da42e86e5ef05f098d9f5b566e2aaabbedd54cb59633c194ea673cd926939fc14bf3c0fa4f 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b086c593d44ba5e47290be14cf3b914ae93c089ddf93b88bc94e15e054c1d30e279cde2747d98388f09fcfcad98804db3bfaac29384e5d5d7e 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b0901b7458b7a8ec82168e719dbb1429a535a2e3bea73318907c74bd8cbc55cb5a64c3864fce8a2819eb294f62d2fb4731517fda49fde99ce5 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c38893a884ad71b01be22201c284ae1b2e7d70e1ee0bec60a40db66796591ce4eeb7604429736a235e4cab8f41cd4e8e55368a0ea89a2e2b5390a29aecac5f3b 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e728f932f306d9f9f313ece0de866f74e8a05ee6841e7215bb1e8a27405bb717564caf1bce64b446cd8dc5420f1d04dd2e94088d3b8efac3cc3665563f5b86001e71cc2d4abe1699d3df5ef4cf6daa84 
View in browser