Subject: 🎾 Just announced: Venus Williams at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 22:43:23 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2c2958840a3fc5c3257871b3613b0dd9ee0fb68b5217f7617d011071181deff73369c43127869cfc61bc4eae4ecbba993348a5af5099aeb2d 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb769ab49f9af22d026c02d3fef53f16f10a55e45b42b8bc3b6aa7ad62d477c9af0e0360eeb229e236df2c2f04906b996eb8 
It’s your set, Venus 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb769ab49f9af22d026c02d3fef53f16f10a55e45b42b8bc3b6aa7ad62d477c9af0e0360eeb229e236df2c2f04906b996eb8 
REGISTER NOW 

We saved the best for last

With seven Grand Slam titles, five Wimbledon championships and four Olympic gold medals, tennis champion Venus Williams is one of the most accomplished and inspiring women in the history of sports. Hear the tennis pro, fashion designer and all-around business leader talk about forging a successful career while advocating for equality in our closing keynote.

 Then let loose with some live entertainment in a unique interactive musical experience created just for attendees.

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb769ab49f9af22d026c02d3fef53f16f10a55e45b42b8bc3b6aa7ad62d477c9af0e0360eeb229e236df2c2f04906b996eb8 
REGISTER FOR YOUR FRONT-ROW SEAT &zwnj;  &rarr;

More can’t-miss headliners

Get new strategies and perspectives to help you take on the future of work—all from leading voices at the world’s most innovative companies during our opening keynote.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb769ab49f9af22d026c02d3fef53f16f10a55e45b42b8bc3b6aa7ad62d477c9af0e0360eeb229e236df2c2f04906b996eb8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb769ab49f9af22d026c02d3fef53f16f10a55e45b42b8bc3b6aa7ad62d477c9af0e0360eeb229e236df2c2f04906b996eb8 

You can’t be there unless you register
Save your spot before 18 May.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb769ab49f9af22d026c02d3fef53f16f10a55e45b42b8bc3b6aa7ad62d477c9af0e0360eeb229e236df2c2f04906b996eb8 
REGISTER NOW 

 Spread the word and share with #SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2a766fb29ee635d132993faff36467dae649cab03f3811c4992f247afccb6eba8bc1a306cecd655bc30933b5d3a50bffd4cfd372815968e02 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b226c543132b78f1e986be83cca1eb7ce43bc4da622314a5d4c808f8faada9354466e58323a490a0fca2a5daec423223156388b9b23ad251dc 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b27eea8512b6663eabe5f10c18721e9b3f7413b279c5da8875921fbe4e4222293e5a4cdc9d5789fa1ef1e162cd0167d4414e65ab988af9e078 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b22b19d226169a472f74017973ab219f67c05b51054dac54c247ac0da691a3b66ed829e6de697a18ad5d8b345fa39c4fdf0e5de87badd8d5e3 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2c2958840a3fc5c3257871b3613b0dd9ee0fb68b5217f7617d011071181deff73369c43127869cfc61bc4eae4ecbba993348a5af5099aeb2d 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b22fabd1ef1e8abb8a2ece6718b649f173d3d203de3cdbe4316e831821fdeee111cb68e121bb161d2db30d20a878247891f2e43a3580782fb0 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2050cf8c37d56c215dbcb3ed3f85da955581b2bdf8f590b34641773eddfce4f0d1a0629dfa58edaaf7e7d2da00e3df7bb1106c7614619f6a8 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2dc2f479e657b9a8c299da0fb6f804ad72885ceb037438aed2b9e353630f382db33fac60eeae495c793310522702148a47f31275c1a7cbd73 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2a198c56a28842c68813ee29c141439e425b780becbd00922daf62f2c297dcbe5f20a9508142b7a02bd8723d0e2703cb901df0c54919c044a 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11bdb7af4ef071911a02233f43ec4328a98c1d2ab5a184d1440675044654995f5536a48e12d43e65e1833ea2fbd8773351b115560c371c528d3f1952ed2ce7b1a2840aae75ec69d0dac1fad154459dcd 
View in browser