Subject: 📣 Announcing Afterpay and Sendle at Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 22:17:00 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c4bac5cec65a6ae5ed6b0808e8a5c589e0ae03156b231c1dd48509a18b4d35da963c5400f27844cdb7f337018a83c19cbaa1c7013e5b18a7d6 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c41717d2d4f415cc7ad888c1eb4f894e78b1ad7e4cd11487d3af2f843958779871edaaa19b7bc3f8de64dee46810bf3f712a494ae09c101034 
An inspiring lineup of speakers and sessions awaits 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c41717d2d4f415cc7ad888c1eb4f894e78b1ad7e4cd11487d3af2f843958779871edaaa19b7bc3f8de64dee46810bf3f712a494ae09c101034 
REGISTER NOW 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c41717d2d4f415cc7ad888c1eb4f894e78b1ad7e4cd11487d3af2f843958779871edaaa19b7bc3f8de64dee46810bf3f712a494ae09c101034 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c41717d2d4f415cc7ad888c1eb4f894e78b1ad7e4cd11487d3af2f843958779871edaaa19b7bc3f8de64dee46810bf3f712a494ae09c101034 

Simon Gowland
Chief Technology Officer
Afterpay

Eva Ross
Chief Marketing and Customer Officer
Sendle

Frontiers Asia Pacific features an exciting list of speakers ready to share new strategies, plus tools and ideas to help you thrive in a hybrid work environment. 

 

If there’s one session you can’t miss…

It’s our opening keynote featuring innovative customers from Afterpay and Sendle.

Check out our packed agenda to see all there is to learn and do.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c4f58ddaf372ec4bc26778ecacedc261de36610666113878ce7e67b73a55edb9337ef2ce1165f72d7f351c20519342e241911a346c3f70d0b5 
SEE ALL SESSIONS &zwnj;  &rarr;

If there’s one experience you can’t miss…

It’s networking live with peers and Slack experts over what matters to you most in a Braindate. Join a small-group discussion to share best practices and expertise, or lead a conversation in one-on-one or small-group video chats. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c409ff431897d2009c4150ad5e3c88c6fc35ebf602d1a64c1a3844ec13bc5b366078fbde0b76cb51fbe597d7a30adefd21f3a05885e79d887f 
REGISTER NOW &zwnj;  &rarr;

Your registration supports a good cause
 
Did you know that when you register for Frontiers Asia Pacific, you’re helping others? For every registration, Slack will make a donation to UNICEF India’s drive to help those affected by Covid-19. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c409ff431897d2009c4150ad5e3c88c6fc35ebf602d1a64c1a3844ec13bc5b366078fbde0b76cb51fbe597d7a30adefd21f3a05885e79d887f 
REGISTER FOR A GOOD CAUSE &zwnj;  &rarr;

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c41717d2d4f415cc7ad888c1eb4f894e78b1ad7e4cd11487d3af2f843958779871edaaa19b7bc3f8de64dee46810bf3f712a494ae09c101034 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c40375895907b5c001e1a5d7c2b1c9c17e172f6ddcc710755759b90962559aff0661ee67482509b5f385e3fc032d31e031fc85d0b138384184 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c4ee1bd065f10c04e74a8ee1db443e7561ec2e7e2d5c14254396bc2646bdd240af480ab377402a801bb0c35f9d46013dfed488e1885a653248 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c40f7f2a0b1a1f0f8b70ad64934393bb39a8ca9d77d82a6ac80ba1a926874cfefc8a4f239793a2b5e47a714759731a0d580fef7a097ac9bdde 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c48f33a934b5f8f5d9662c2cd3f1f13ab465fe74974aa4dfb13a45ac2039a6d6a4f85d8e6f9932626ebcb6e9f27921b7e04d132c42625f3ed2 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c4bac5cec65a6ae5ed6b0808e8a5c589e0ae03156b231c1dd48509a18b4d35da963c5400f27844cdb7f337018a83c19cbaa1c7013e5b18a7d6 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=1fa751612f2c08c4fddefc6de309a715071ff3053e7eed32f8511f80140c321fca1c064dbfa1bf54285b57e84a35e66132d1255071aaf24f8c342d66151bb69d 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a404b0254210cf05ce2887ad469ab4eaaa9844541a40c29fb24a6357c13c4fc758e1ef59ea01ea9a1c336d5b001e96f0d5397a56e2e0378584504b48853ff118 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a404b0254210cf05b3a36bed852109501bd2b7fa044bc816f500582a77732820d4f975bcca190ff029b69646a138a7467f845f06de32f4d14a9c8a857e53e720 
Policies   | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a404b0254210cf053acb9574e99899542973260522a4f398c66f87a3cd2b79dc16cce3015a581205ed97cfa96d6912255837ff32f03c649ff4aa3d6c60623aac 
Help Centre  

 

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b7ad039592bdaa3ffef222045697015db1c5fb7cd9d4c458943591d66cee359e9f7d6d62ca50cc88c297b4dacca569221cfd98c2659fd46369d21c4cae734545f70a65eb24c78add497e9024d6c1d010 
View in browser