Subject: Just announced: Frontiers Asia Pacific keynote speakers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:15:02 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d74230380e2a89be028a3f90293ae6e5d1a7bb30f1be3560b8fb811705023a9a3a0cb413a37cb9138f56cd5c90f052600da382f7f2faaad9c2ad3beb 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d742303803c709392d8fc788d9aadc1ffa89dc03a3e48ff9014fef049cc564aea98139f1c92b415c0a4692d94e4d6bc34c7a2850f6fae308d8d90f26 
The opening lineup you won’t want to miss 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d742303803c709392d8fc788d9aadc1ffa89dc03a3e48ff9014fef049cc564aea98139f1c92b415c0a4692d94e4d6bc34c7a2850f6fae308d8d90f26 
REGISTER NOW 

Register to see it live

Today’s most successful leaders are bringing new ideas to the old ways of work. And soon they’ll be sharing it all with Frontiers attendees in our exclusive afternoon keynote. 

 

Stewart Butterfield
Co-founder and CEO
Slack

Simon Gowland
Chief Technology Officer
Afterpay

Sean Geoghegan
Co-founder and CTO
Sendle

Nadia Rawlinson
Chief People Officer
Slack

More special guests: New connections

Join us for fun new ways to network, meet and exchange ideas with fellow attendees and Slack experts in one-on-one and small group video chats.

  

RSVP yes
Get your free ticket now to hear from these speakers and more. 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d742303803c709392d8fc788d9aadc1ffa89dc03a3e48ff9014fef049cc564aea98139f1c92b415c0a4692d94e4d6bc34c7a2850f6fae308d8d90f26 
REGISTER NOW 

 Follow #SlackFrontiers
for event news

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d742303852c0399f38277b7c1ffaf12a845c9060b27fc0ed66961d9f73b3992f4603938c7c4c31a205d4f5db5010021790b804fa20b3376a2bc3e096 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d7423038bc5f8882c6258ed7b4105a2d8151c8dbcb98eb34ce7db946034a68c27f9a6e2cec3a1ea04f0ff31a60bc999ff343f67408e6839f93ea7874 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d74230385a0c951a9858b8fa469993405d3ed43b4ca5360197c7de54a04d6d5e5dc1582216d36e933a01d9602b7b42e1ef89aeb8d740b6440a171732 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d7423038023184dd306e24e6de36cd1d511ec8dca5ed672ab193839f36196182271d87d81b32ccf57856f99375a95833fd4c159683a3a53360fc4436 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d74230380e2a89be028a3f90293ae6e5d1a7bb30f1be3560b8fb811705023a9a3a0cb413a37cb9138f56cd5c90f052600da382f7f2faaad9c2ad3beb 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d7423038949c89f25c474b22eb14d09e276de563f9149b51259cd60e886ee73b6afdd701e6ef6fc93449ae029bb1da8623de61696d72c496811990fd 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d74230384b797e4f3128504d62bcd370ecf4d4546d6361d72527a722cf19c45b68856d595549f30d0a74bb026fea6a20a7ca78fe4f2f37ca6369571d 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d7423038abc39cfddfcbca423372bc432f1b838ce8f76be5db8168a569643c8838dc258e990546217798d902176a8e088375941b5fd78a9846195fdc 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=68491737d74230384d1bdc39967b44644cd60067b830db8aa4542ede66abe285153504a51995b188ac5dbda73b2b208f5a66a715d6ce8cb697bfd7b51511ea64 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4573c550605ccc4cc8c866320da7346b1dcf5c07fabd523400ce6603bd8d7ddc7e02ea27d29be33b601408ba1daa7b850e213d508585133b673940e2d098d68ed8a72621446328d51ef42d5d9e3cc48f 
View in browser