Subject: The Frontiers Asia Pacific agenda is here 🌟
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:43:01 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca8592428874131e804f7aa80099cf4c85e26502096d7fe04cc551224880955a5f46c7e2d6d2738643dc85c6d1973e7ee24a 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca850b3f1f4e0cb1615afd9d97643c797dfc6d4002d9ec825cef577959c55b8a4c0fa72dd6db3f600009362ccabd493fa5d4c1c8aae708b6717c 
One event, so many possibilities 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca850b3f1f4e0cb1615afd9d97643c797dfc6d4002d9ec825cef577959c55b8a4c0fa72dd6db3f600009362ccabd493fa5d4c1c8aae708b6717c 
REGISTER NOW 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca850b3f1f4e0cb1615afd9d97643c797dfc6d4002d9ec825cef577959c55b8a4c0fa72dd6db3f600009362ccabd493fa5d4c1c8aae708b6717c 

Check out your options for the big day—and get registered so you don’t miss a moment:

	- Start inspired and leave ready to reinvent work with keynotes and sessions with special guests and customers like Atlassian, Netflix, Accent Group, HSBC and Sendle

	- Choose from dozens of breakout sessions for developers, admins, IT, sales and service teams

	- Dive in to live product demos for all skill levels, where you can ask our Slack experts and partners all your questions

	- Enjoy small, live group discussions on the event platform and connect with peers in the Slack workspace

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca850b3f1f4e0cb1615afd9d97643c797dfc6d4002d9ec825cef577959c55b8a4c0fa72dd6db3f600009362ccabd493fa5d4c1c8aae708b6717c 
GET READY FOR THE BIG DAY &zwnj;  &rarr;

Just for you

Choose from a mix of live and on-demand content to make the event all yours. Access it all—including the Slack workspace—for up to 30 days after the event.

  

The countdown begins now
Save your spot. Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific is less than one month away and is free to attend.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca850b3f1f4e0cb1615afd9d97643c797dfc6d4002d9ec825cef577959c55b8a4c0fa72dd6db3f600009362ccabd493fa5d4c1c8aae708b6717c 
REGISTER NOW 

 See what else awaits at
#SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca859bbd5e319103dc77b1bd645ca78baeffa30e554f659c9abe17469b2f8b1f717e012486ecf87de6946ffdfda745274282 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca85332e97242c6f9cc4a4d83c2a8812bc3cc6090d241dd0302f003d9ebddd32682342cab55d2e7c5d17893712f1eed9c829 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca8587eeb4b3004394feb6ccdda6d0d2748064484cbcc89e251c17a4f5b41adac2124f7ddaaf498c16f6f16cd5d4c8ca28ca 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca85a7f83e658780665333e3cca2a9e1784a75c0b4d789886afaaccca1f8cfdc80f88704efa54891f1b1b1946e67b20458af 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca8592428874131e804f7aa80099cf4c85e26502096d7fe04cc551224880955a5f46c7e2d6d2738643dc85c6d1973e7ee24a 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca8587a22b0a596b819ef00651c42c18f93f574996348358fb5a4c4af9b85feb3abd240eee884b783a3e5c9a8dd6e47c1923e545e08a39eed584 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca853e937966f8bc71c0ef2df0bef9918bd49227e3f5801d839065268ec307cd8157f6987d0f3541e5ae09f8bac87d3e256ef22081e42bd657f8 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca85100db186fde484bc5dff43d3ef2f7380380566710ce3941c05c6659c5cc71ffc35020892505e0b0e0bf6a612b21d6066b403b9a9b48bc8cb 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=49e48a11b78dca855007252f5f605283b505f0ee0a00c5c737883df6d51d62a3840eebcf167ca26648af91fce0f057ccbe010ea2b1fb7166 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=df02f84b9865a325439f6860489782a02b597cf1cebe802b68df1097870c300f0795a154c64d48bc0515bbfa240c26eb52f68cbed9390fc38f739c031586be4d45f14e4c61934a117d563f4feb56bc76 
View in browser