Subject: This just in: The Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific lineup
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 22:21:17 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c1dc61eb0587e9ee66295cac3a86b690ec17ab7b9ce7b3c72ed42f3cb907a81ea4f425cb78853382c5295c9be1696c14a 

 

ASIA PACIFIC 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7012576dd6767e9c3fcc991e38bb4f1a9daa902d041fe8aeb95b0b47e03b04ad4d1d78bc4a43a12495cd5403c0f04e383e8fdf43642b39ab46a92baad0a0467d 
Meet the companies reinventing work 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7012576dd6767e9c3fcc991e38bb4f1a9daa902d041fe8aeb95b0b47e03b04ad4d1d78bc4a43a12495cd5403c0f04e383e8fdf43642b39ab46a92baad0a0467d 
REGISTER NOW 

Their insights, your success

Strategies to a more connected, inclusive and flexible way to work are just a few weeks away. Learn from local and global industry leaders at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific. Join them in live discussions and Q&As, or sit back to soak in the wisdom during breakout sessions and a live keynote. 

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7012576dd6767e9c3fcc991e38bb4f1a9daa902d041fe8aeb95b0b47e03b04ad4d1d78bc4a43a12495cd5403c0f04e383e8fdf43642b39ab46a92baad0a0467d 
EXPLORE WHAT’S HAPPENING &zwnj;  &rarr;

Only at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
“Speeding up the pace of innovation with Slack customers” featuring HSBC
Hear how HSBC overhauled its release cycle time from three months to 30 minutes by connecting its dev tools to Slack.

 

Save your spot
Your free ticket gets you exclusive access to live and on-demand content with our top customers plus the chance to mingle in an attendees-only Slack workspace.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7012576dd6767e9c3fcc991e38bb4f1a9daa902d041fe8aeb95b0b47e03b04ad4d1d78bc4a43a12495cd5403c0f04e383e8fdf43642b39ab46a92baad0a0467d 
REGISTER NOW 

 See what else awaits at
#SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c5e5aa00fd5ec0dff1cd426094e88213bc2f3f1e746db8b16bc0389889131d6af9abee5d127dd7796c17654d5bdc080a8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c03a5a0b12b0c5818e22e513bc1c94c5420452e9bd7e49945e4d1245240fee69a71b16486b55ab04154ef48ece0d39f06 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222cbca90c6469e68ba023c557a97853bafc87b65d9d76bea5cf780d46431c75c2daf34bfb7289b4377c25996e85515cd953 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c92914c684959d5fe75a4a6844f751c6fe413195eb2c0d5edbba2c6e13a992b73b25aa785e7d0dc67f9eabf91cde2cf93 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c1dc61eb0587e9ee66295cac3a86b690ec17ab7b9ce7b3c72ed42f3cb907a81ea4f425cb78853382c5295c9be1696c14a 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222ccadff603cf0f92d5fcd43407b9b3320fb124cd63263dfca7a2f8bd2936ec1e9c5a08ade8e855dcdd810d33ae1ff2ea6da87a58b635d5be42 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c34f0758d8bf804b420de376139f37b7f3df17db4b286837da01f26baef028da88356cc77c9f7b08a69f2abf4e913a12be0d5f944b73d615b 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c1d59e404abbdb9a8ee0fe103db047a309e30537a4d8967a697591d08191285c3320742efe46eea3a27f52654622327c2fd919cddc88d0d8a 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c1ef668dcf94222c7d96d136047381a5a19878b2ab5da9447c31d661318fda1dfe08e5d5bfaaaa647dee36c61bc68399e9e2671bec879bc6 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ce574df574bf35ae416e34b4c4c1be4bc14643787bf99a0ea07e7daba9328c424129056e51df1bd461873575cd83d9ffda8cff02f3f09a476605d7ab89d2bae80259f5b52c3c6d506b5bbe80348a7ed1 
View in browser