Subject: Register today for Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 21:19:48 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b0ed67e3f0592abb5dc31e8c1a84a64bb262303aad35703957370ca6505788de310717abae3d8a83ad3058818e8cb4036df14cceac30ad430 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199bd87071e5d5f992d62343ee56421c3e8d8bb9053677445429249836b17475896a97675502c0b5d47755137677530294084102fc8e9cc67264 
Get ready 
to reinvent work
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199bd87071e5d5f992d62343ee56421c3e8d8bb9053677445429249836b17475896a97675502c0b5d47755137677530294084102fc8e9cc67264 
REGISTER NOW 

Work is changing. Seize your moment.

Unlock new possibilities for your organisation at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific. Get inspired and learn how to transform your productivity, communication and more with Slack. At our free virtual event, you can customise the agenda to make the day all yours.

 

 Live moments

Tune in to an inspiring keynote on how you can reinvent work and get a first look at product updates. Plus join live breakouts, Slack demos, discussions and more.

  

On your time 

After the event wraps up, access on-demand sessions to continue building a more connected, inclusive and flexible future of work.

  

Virtual mingling 

Start the conversation and network with others in an exclusive Slack workspace for attendees to connect during and after the day.

 Tickets are free and registration is open
Save your spot today so you don’t miss out on exciting event updates.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199bd87071e5d5f992d62343ee56421c3e8d8bb9053677445429249836b17475896a97675502c0b5d47755137677530294084102fc8e9cc67264 
REGISTER NOW 

 Follow along with
#SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199bb4fa668f8263879bcf9741ac49c63fb244dd9f4a6620f50a5611e3a8366f3c0943d1ab4540079f6ed40d53e45da694a7c4054447de17a06c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b322b12cc336748f8f8101962ec5fd7e408763bf7aab7da0c2c200929db2e18902bb9f1ea4d68cff7f6700ba7c7ddb00f5e4e9b3354406785 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b7362f20a5b517232da269d6306a273cd764ab35b0e1354f84261012991f22279b4fceacc916e8e383c204d8b58ab202e72e82be42451600b 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b3133269efd7c8e13c548b3e131460507472e4e24f23a890da0f5d83c74b553208e1d751709826bb0b768aa4b23915ce466cbc2a0dbd16e8d 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b0ed67e3f0592abb5dc31e8c1a84a64bb262303aad35703957370ca6505788de310717abae3d8a83ad3058818e8cb4036df14cceac30ad430 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199baf7e9b76a8e11e58cddc15b497e6702a9ed6603dd7f2bfeda7d30314cc823068c57089037aebb1d0cad3f349636196b927531ef0c9dcb3bd 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199be600f9a255723368d36bd48ba02127fe0ea0a2125a73cc1602a9a07b3628331bd97d06f459d98cbc0e247b82ef0a7049b48dc34ba329ba4e 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b3d51033834be6888a2aaf671ae3c88ac7cc8cc58357e333b5c2e50b01e82a13e249cf0e3a97bd6d61ff25a0a51ec356a53a68422a5ac0497 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=c3ebca5bc359199b114b3a28cd091fed069fd5501b6bc1ec3756fd73b20ca08d93f670bf35a9b79014c3c1e968a5f72e3cd07465dc7446a3c707106f16778702 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=036682c0c709f5f1c2e92d69d4efaad8b426f2c5b4ecc65128ee0a8c765327517feafb12f3d5eb26058d7ac1bffcce2c9ed1ef545a391031245520125b1686de96fb4df81744e73844a2d61245cdf3b5 
View in browser