Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 22nd, 2020 at 2:15 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:45:37 +0000

Hi Olesia,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1262001742004/).

---

@Pritish Nandi
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1262001742004/archives/DQQ1H3PT3/p1595406141002800

Pritish Nandi (1:52 PM, July 22nd)

I do not know

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-1d138111ec-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-2e9c052224-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-074cf7df44-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-bf9e26c494-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-dcc4a9c17c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-9ca8c21c18-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account