Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for July 14th, 2020 at 10:30 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:00:26 +0000

Hi Olesia,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1263280179472/).

---

@Marika Fujita
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1263280179472/archives/DTCL9CV37/p1594701377000200

Marika Fujita (10:06 AM, July 14th)

@Olesia I cannot find the club's email address. Could you please help
me?
215808  - Clever Fit Haltern am See
965217 - LMK Body Channel
739697 - World Gym Krasnogorsk
489552 - YMCA Mankato Family
526509 - Styles Studios Fitness
204668 - The Base

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-1d138111ec-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-2e9c052224-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-074cf7df44-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-bf9e26c494-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-dcc4a9c17c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-9ca8c21c18-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account