Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for May 25th, 2020 at 12:45 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 07:15:30 +0000

Hi Olesia,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1155786159329/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1155786159329/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1590250873000400

Nusan Dubey (9:51 PM, May 23rd)

@Pritish Nandi I dont have a password to call Les mills customer

Deeksha (12:40 PM, May 25th)

@Nusan Dubey hey Nusan, you should proactively take it from Ashish. If
you maintain log in on lesmills even for one day, you need to make sure
that you have access to all tools available. if something is missing, it
is your responsibility to ask for it.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-1d138111ec-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-2e9c052224-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-074cf7df44-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-bf9e26c494-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-dcc4a9c17c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-9ca8c21c18-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account