Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for April 28th, 2020 at 9:15 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:45:46 +0000

Hi Olesia,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1084627672022/).

---

@Nusan Dubey
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1084627672022/archives/DUQDXN8K0/p1588088656008300

Nusan Dubey (9:14 PM, April 28th)

Ya it's ok.

Troubleshooting headset mostly, wireless, dect and wired

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-1d138111ec-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-2e9c052224-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-074cf7df44-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-bf9e26c494-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-dcc4a9c17c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-9ca8c21c18-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account