Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for April 14th, 2020 at 1:45 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:15:42 +0000

Hi Olesia,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1083278315952/).

---

@Marika Fujita
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1083278315952/archives/DTCL9CV37/p1586852038017100

Marika Fujita (1:43 PM, April 14th)

3476 - I received new JP ticket and already translated it. Can I pass it
to you? Because its already time..

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-1d138111ec-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-2e9c052224-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-074cf7df44-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-bf9e26c494-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-dcc4a9c17c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-9ca8c21c18-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account