Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for April 14th, 2020 at 8:15 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 02:45:26 +0000

Hi Olesia,

You have a new mention from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1082475955472/).

---

mpdm-deeksha--pritish--olesia.dhas--marika.fujita.ph--adithya.srivastava--arjun.hurry--nusan.dubey--soban.usmani-1
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-839638756020-1082475955472/archives/G011P6TGG6N/p1586793872078700

soban usmani (9:34 PM, April 13th)

closed-45
escalated-19

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (8:01 AM, April 14th)

Tickets updated: 3481
145 Closed
9 Escalated

**There were comparatively less tickets in the LMOD queue.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-1d138111ec-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-2e9c052224-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-074cf7df44-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-bf9e26c494-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-dcc4a9c17c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQPJSN80L-9ca8c21c18-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account