Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Venditio Group workspace for March 17th, 2020 at 1:25 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 07:55:26 +0000

Hi Olesia Otstavnova,

You have a new mention from the Venditio Group workspace
(https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-862919183170-993484226643/).

---

mpdm-pritish--deeksha--adithya.srivastava--olesia.dhas-1
View in the archives:
https://venditio.slack.com/x-p3362786352-862919183170-993484226643/archives/GRUA8H23H/p1584430514001000

Olesia Otstavnova (1:05 PM, March 17th)

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/741044 - AMZ cancellstion

Pritish (1:11 PM, March 17th)

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/638242 - Tracking shared

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/URCT15D50-f7d1ed4809-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/URCT15D50-a9b1496d28-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/URCT15D50-6c65dd5742-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/URCT15D50-318996348c-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/URCT15D50-3e78fc24ba-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://venditio.slack.com/unsub/URCT15D50-d4cd50d261-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://venditio.slack.com/account