Subject: Change saved passwords found online
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 01:43:12 GMT

Change saved passwords that were found online

[email-masked]

One or more of the passwords saved in your Google Account appeared in a
data breach from a site or app that you use. Your Google Account is not
affected.
You can change your saved passwords, and see other personalised security
recommendations, by taking the Security Check-Up
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsap%26aneid%3D8401422345393435483%26sea%3D29%26rfn%3D1639014192619%26anexp%3Dnret-fa--saprfsm-const--sapef-a15>
.
Take action
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dsap%26aneid%3D8401422345393435483%26sea%3D29%26rfn%3D1639014192619%26anexp%3Dnret-fa--saprfsm-const--sapef-a15>
You can also go directly to:
https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA