Subject: You're invited to check out the new Grammarly experience
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:41:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ceeade523a893b171f6d8f5e4208eee74973d20802a2c6425a73e8fc9e95edec81912c9e61f2ac7584fc0e71a64e3893e2 

A More Seamless Grammarly Experience

If you haven&rsquo;t used Grammarly in a while, now is the perfect time to jump back in. We&rsquo;ve made it easier than ever to use on your computer &mdash; in any app.

With Grammarly's desktop solution, you&rsquo;ll be able to use Grammarly in Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint, as well as other apps like Slack, Apple Mail, Discord, and Evernote for the first time ever. And of course, it&rsquo;ll work in your browser too (including Google Sheets!).

It&rsquo;s just one download with an easy set-up process. Ready to try the new experience?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ceeade523a893b171f6d8f5e4208eee74973d20802a2c6425a73e8fc9e95edec81912c9e61f2ac7584fc0e71a64e3893e2 
Download Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ce996ca81f8edf7d0dd8e89f83b32600730eb0f7a657d33db4902678a32a25511f453de9a66050dbe65d972998f1509a29 
Protecting Your Privacy

 What you write on your computer is private. With Grammarly’s desktop offering, you&rsquo;re in control of which text Grammarly analyzes to provide writing suggestions. Simply turn Grammarly off for any apps or websites where you don&rsquo;t want it to run.

Getting Started

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527cea40b0b3e557a2444b17b7bd4876ad29b5e0c3a89f9a671be3713aa7574f4bfc29e88b76319610d3edf76ee5fb46f1d4b 

 Download and open the Grammarly file

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527cea40b0b3e557a2444b17b7bd4876ad29b5e0c3a89f9a671be3713aa7574f4bfc29e88b76319610d3edf76ee5fb46f1d4b 

 Sign in to your Grammarly account

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ceeade523a893b171f6d8f5e4208eee74973d20802a2c6425a73e8fc9e95edec81912c9e61f2ac7584fc0e71a64e3893e2 

 Follow the short tutorial

If you need additional help, feel free to get in touch with our friendly 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527cec17a3d0844b5b1755fdb0fab7ecf7744ac80ee7a2657b557ef5e0be09406bfc7059b562e043dbcb3e1f7f6ff770991ae 
Support team .

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ceeade523a893b171f6d8f5e4208eee74973d20802a2c6425a73e8fc9e95edec81912c9e61f2ac7584fc0e71a64e3893e2 
Get the All-New Grammarly 

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527cee61a1099fc0332407e852bb87cc4a0c9fd6df720d161f09560998cf1087c63c855826e3a7a1d74f9107cc59ce2f36f21 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ce0dc233915fd17444a5c8f698ef6734910cf917b8d65b944b185b1f91d159dc0648f6013ae18fdf125ec554ce709a4e24 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ce4ef5984352bdf57a01807508a12e7c3e43a9aeec551b18df0f7336efc3b1bf0214e921d828b94b3f73ada4120fbbff49 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527ce55012491380eeef9720758705b1446ebe168a8ce796a3ffcb171b2b11158a5ffa3db585fce04c50f305be29870efe95a 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=509e3470493bff1d5606d90bb7eadc94fd54f5461b16c6ef3c7c55cfc07733d7271d7f14d07107cdaaeb5f16d3b785c5910e606f4e2f3683b4f444234443b92001d7d48e8d9fb74754f15de757d7338a28c64af66d975356 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527cec58e78c6736ae916e5489bbd2aa43002ed277f27ff24d4ba08e8e572be445b7c22f5fa199aecc7edb13e4c9a7fadb08568bfde2a640a0a4d 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=50cc629d142527cec58e78c6736ae916e5489bbd2aa43002ed277f27ff24d4ba08e8e572be445b7c22f5fa199aecc7edb13e4c9a7fadb08568bfde2a640a0a4d 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this email because we wanted to tell you more about Grammarly's products. If you no longer wish to receive emails similar to this one, you can opt out of receiving product updates via the Email Preferences link above.

 (c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104