Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:14:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f606f805a1c320b8115cd689b6a05c32fe7d7acbce856ab5d5259b90666591e542e1b8015f9e836ead5256a1f4c6635c1b00b4b7a9bec37ad18 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f606f805a1c320b8115cd689b6a05c32fe7d7acbce856ab5d5259b90666591e542e1b8015f9e836ead5256a1f4c6635c1b00b4b7a9bec37ad18 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f60cc18ffadeae88e9d27beeaacfaa7903c075cc5bade61e488ab4199042434652165c4baed97d075cf36c5f89e880f9e8c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f606ee8887af4b1d44db8d81059190ae7274412d2918ec6795925eb993d55450201dc68a40059c447b53336e2955a219fa0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f604db072e588b28ec6f25d7eae2e412dffb18b47d3bc4eafaedfb2cb96f1623a888cfc1e94c85ef18a4f3acdd43cf9533f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f609b39b4802e391cbba37fb321389fa5082ca7a6d4b3c85ce27dfc72cc53b0fd5d7e193ef96bcc4c5d92ecc79e3d61370b 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f65ec659b17d4f6df339a74eb9fd05e58e65bb82c27cd046a6192ea99a9734479b2ab7a2907264acc29e9b0a266a25f95d671b9c4bd3bbe33f457b70cc87ab4d0c80f4860074386684476ce2523d54e867c64a0497059ff 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f60003244ff18f028cde8bad7b93f7fb904ba4dffc2d0a2e8dc68c16cf204615144b72e24ec2cfa307ed4e887ab63637f5cb17cb8b7edc67469 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f60003244ff18f028cde8bad7b93f7fb904ba4dffc2d0a2e8dc68c16cf204615144b72e24ec2cfa307ed4e887ab63637f5cb17cb8b7edc67469 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104