Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 05:56:44 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 07 &#45; MARCH 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87208452bce7f16f4151c01894040e8264fe97e0cf2b296f303d1e2e894ac77018a19d6a871ad4b0e138f84e9e89306ddd9d9046eafbca5957e 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87208452bce7f16f4151c01894040e8264fe97e0cf2b296f303d1e2e894ac77018a19d6a871ad4b0e138f84e9e89306ddd9d9046eafbca5957e 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f8726a978af5bcfdf6a7ca8eb1cbdb251ec34f01cafa0a67daa506eed2ab9efe24a12eb5bc37125513a3b21d4df68c9164ddf2435afc36926389 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 20 27 Mar 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87228e3b2148c9907ea186a0cb349bc2cc09fc0a061c10b9ee64f4b3e9042da53d36fa3c32435e2f2158d532ff1c8e7c40ee83087e1101259cc 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 20 27 Mar 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f8721e52e1c6c537f4b9dafbe2415ff572c3d03c086874dd57350ddf597adfd803c906a04eafceb378757cd56b897e9bf2a57c792a087a2525c6 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 20 27 Mar 06 13

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bd10f839b5723b3581e6a8ecafb3eac6944eea3247e859820d5f44269d7f95589db714efef28ec516cc1333aca083d2edffee88c156ed8f18ba40bd0bef1172a 
How to Write the Perfect Body Paragraph 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bd10f839b5723b3581e6a8ecafb3eac6944eea3247e859820d5f44269d7f95589db714efef28ec516cc1333aca083d2edffee88c156ed8f18ba40bd0bef1172a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bd10f839b5723b35b5f743945a45187dbcf6fac0f1f326458e10efd0c73715879b3f4408a8f2b16132f4844c6c5692bfa33bdc2fa69ac491cbe478a2825b6fe5 
Semicolons vs. Colons vs. Dashes 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bd10f839b5723b35b5f743945a45187dbcf6fac0f1f326458e10efd0c73715879b3f4408a8f2b16132f4844c6c5692bfa33bdc2fa69ac491cbe478a2825b6fe5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bd10f839b5723b354130d1660973bab5b78d75ab2731037e5e3fac3d261047ed079c0cb8ac10aaddcb8023f69cf15ade8d9f22d55ec35ba517161a8a72b8b9c8 
20 Women Who Paved the Way in Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bd10f839b5723b354130d1660973bab5b78d75ab2731037e5e3fac3d261047ed079c0cb8ac10aaddcb8023f69cf15ade8d9f22d55ec35ba517161a8a72b8b9c8 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872b0b1a58e3306a0582ffec7b4d91d01050c59cd1ebd1daac2f3100acd8c22bf93392c246404f8b683a96c2407310165049b34f9d6cbd772e1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872b0b1a58e3306a0582ffec7b4d91d01050c59cd1ebd1daac2f3100acd8c22bf93392c246404f8b683a96c2407310165049b34f9d6cbd772e1 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872b0b1a58e3306a0582ffec7b4d91d01050c59cd1ebd1daac2f3100acd8c22bf93392c246404f8b683a96c2407310165049b34f9d6cbd772e1 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872b0b1a58e3306a0582ffec7b4d91d01050c59cd1ebd1daac2f3100acd8c22bf93392c246404f8b683a96c2407310165049b34f9d6cbd772e1 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f8725cf12600dcf9bd75b2f3398b2f336a6df484266c4f01b0da49364ef43fcdfca67f9666d037b970bdff54fcf3630b48d1e945cad62ffbafab 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872a02f35b1472d2aa1dd682f21570f6122cf0fe074b695042b337eb84d1b623967ab69a82e3604e94cb0828740ce181843c01af93b7a144018 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872597861698e53dccd1e81beb133c783d0331cb42199ae8391b47fd72e15630e7d563a2915f2c82a420dc5a349bb89d98c8d83b8bacb7c9a02 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87204902069975410edd4757e74d502587f3cc56dfcadfca7fe2c719fcd1e839b620851d223296248b826c12ec80f2ab3b7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87280a40ba963c00bc5c458b9479841d268104cfb923bb61c9237dc79d3f18254605eaed15e4b540dcb57526abe77a21806 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87274328fe5f54562639504b2414fdc0acfa51d5367d2c0392ab8e965ec1d5360be30e85a3d7dfa4afa16b45b7e9ebe5de1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f8723cd2908971e41b10b2169a98f9d609a7b2cda9054aa42f2d0508d22a19bb92a8379aadfa0587b5f7192bae5c9c56a111 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872597861698e53dccd1e81beb133c783d0331cb42199ae8391b47fd72e15630e7d563a2915f2c82a420dc5a349bb89d98c8d83b8bacb7c9a02 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f87280794fabcbc9a1c69612936487a18341b42d1e029cdaf1fbfefe1635cc015d43e6946fc4d6c8f9fce2f9830ae06560b05569d1dfd6239a87 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a670e5641f0e2c7707d9c1af2bf1cf88f637e9985bb736579c2386c19d177b77eb8a94b7dbeb27b41ccec311b29b963c133bee0492bf45b4507fb46081da0eb2adfaecd55aeff92249000e185ddbc150089dd7eba5bbd2b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872c22341a77175d216f49a9197ebdd14fb850b79592b7fe4f148053c0e791f5175cc6b7f8a1affe7c892a44265518a75a49fcc926591fed350 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=065cc733ff15f872c22341a77175d216f49a9197ebdd14fb850b79592b7fe4f148053c0e791f5175cc6b7f8a1affe7c892a44265518a75a49fcc926591fed350 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104