Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 05:42:41 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 28 &#45; MARCH 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4333c292f20c157caca71212637bcc84114246e4a168f39ca89c1bdd330c1f5aed4a2c3f59480a9ee16ab8144e23c58ff82a4f0ad6193fe5 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4333c292f20c157caca71212637bcc84114246e4a168f39ca89c1bdd330c1f5aed4a2c3f59480a9ee16ab8144e23c58ff82a4f0ad6193fe5 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a43827c67e3d40ece8d8d678e7ee2b5bea471dc7f7bb01ff94881cb824e9ad80e5f06f99254bf1087ac787170ab8a4f8a42 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a43827c67e3d40ece8d8d678e7ee2b5bea471dc7f7bb01ff94881cb824e9ad80e5f06f99254bf1087ac787170ab8a4f8a42 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a43827c67e3d40ece8d8d678e7ee2b5bea471dc7f7bb01ff94881cb824e9ad80e5f06f99254bf1087ac787170ab8a4f8a42 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b8a51fd3276acf5d85374ed8eade941755a6f91e67ee0f1618f001c300299b53009b3897800fe5e38e6cf20bfffb3ce6ac1d006294e8af0a2 
Responding to Awkward Texting Scenarios: A Primer 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b8a51fd3276acf5d85374ed8eade941755a6f91e67ee0f1618f001c300299b53009b3897800fe5e38e6cf20bfffb3ce6ac1d006294e8af0a2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b01575f93e690abb5ec351f4cacc4a353a67a2c84ffea15286eb9cf7ae99bd68ff8bd4e7969083155f0e74cb6b5855caef050cccb79238776 
The Only Guide to Essay Writing You’ll Ever Need 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b01575f93e690abb5ec351f4cacc4a353a67a2c84ffea15286eb9cf7ae99bd68ff8bd4e7969083155f0e74cb6b5855caef050cccb79238776 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b30fe1df4f16e9170196f42779c2fe2b6769f2023899291f977c60a1d573e458a775a3e2ac7655fd79ea7ce1ebfd714713266401f343152a2 
How Outlining Is Essential to Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b30fe1df4f16e9170196f42779c2fe2b6769f2023899291f977c60a1d573e458a775a3e2ac7655fd79ea7ce1ebfd714713266401f343152a2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c64faf069f1d8b41ce1f0fafb6b2665370d80c26aeccb933367e48a11099628397832a6ffe7a89bf8b5e95fa982968ca42 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c64faf069f1d8b41ce1f0fafb6b2665370d80c26aeccb933367e48a11099628397832a6ffe7a89bf8b5e95fa982968ca42 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c64faf069f1d8b41ce1f0fafb6b2665370d80c26aeccb933367e48a11099628397832a6ffe7a89bf8b5e95fa982968ca42 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c64faf069f1d8b41ce1f0fafb6b2665370d80c26aeccb933367e48a11099628397832a6ffe7a89bf8b5e95fa982968ca42 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bf39fe6e044b2f51f3a78f45fb6807d5c9037f92776d6954b78f5e7fcc2690b2ca074143ae36764e98b5bb68e71e4306169aa9ccee8d54234 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bc28367a716aa7c1644d4a4483345c41fa393f9cd4bf5c7e9aa4c01a231362946b5c19ec204f2bdfd1f8b64f16ad31d8f3b8aab4d520c4e72 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd7391a2c1d3c11643cef475d6a49b1ed906aa6602cb87f14ba7a7a12574d9551bb9ef93bf2c386577e91b64886b995534d9fbd48ba29266e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b67a895c5104e7fdd0d9e109d2f6888ec49e5a79eacac1cf8765185ce3d3ad4c603c836aa362da445bcfa3403ae304bb5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4447926883c633faabd18028a13d2f63f1eea8b58cdb7840ee955563d272593259099e5ac2f84bea25b368b3d0ca8d3d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4bb0a421aa041e3be0c5549a6120cc134424937b5601dc5d50fd7dcb80240105111af612aacb551fd1b6d1984e6a9780 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bc8f0d8a557967033bb2e13f067a12aa093f2d353bb576f00cc915db7e4826a7dd17fc8269b670a36afa4bb7ea0d26ed7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd7391a2c1d3c11643cef475d6a49b1ed906aa6602cb87f14ba7a7a12574d9551bb9ef93bf2c386577e91b64886b995534d9fbd48ba29266e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9ba4a32b2dfcf815e246736ac73e6b6848f14a10d124d88a0106d5411ff4336d30aeb4786731a2a2fa65f9c45ffd9b4bbad69c4d0d40fd469e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6b645a6fe4f8cffa8d22484184adb151e74884593ebac49d3d926b26ddd4a63b7e08eb7e6001b5fdf80868fe84966c9eab36c32d8d06788daee821d063415b7eacb36047e34a9bb69753483785eca33de0c5cc0dd9ee5681 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9be77930810bc0c5dffaab7e7e8ed1ca656a684762ff5eb0f80c020e2aaab3249d12f375b8f9ab8c25fbec8ec25c73ed6f4004317853813d72 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9be77930810bc0c5dffaab7e7e8ed1ca656a684762ff5eb0f80c020e2aaab3249d12f375b8f9ab8c25fbec8ec25c73ed6f4004317853813d72 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104