Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 09:18:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 21 &#45; FEBRUARY 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7abd3a34e548b705b5d635bda65cc3666ae71ebd3f901f55c89b69d2f7f08410658de3644913dee82237fd0b37b837a6c2ebf6512b53d60917c 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7abd3a34e548b705b5d635bda65cc3666ae71ebd3f901f55c89b69d2f7f08410658de3644913dee82237fd0b37b837a6c2ebf6512b53d60917c 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab30272e6fe015ccd1cc2f034688fab069124fddde884bc230233bb0743480ebc60f7e6f503ad5f7d4cf9b890967b133f60f18bc5c32973c14 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 06 13 Feb 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab30272e6fe015ccd1cc2f034688fab069124fddde884bc230233bb0743480ebc60f7e6f503ad5f7d4cf9b890967b133f60f18bc5c32973c14 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 06 13 Feb 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab30272e6fe015ccd1cc2f034688fab069124fddde884bc230233bb0743480ebc60f7e6f503ad5f7d4cf9b890967b133f60f18bc5c32973c14 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 06 13 Feb 20 27

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=335f724be066a4d417d16cc8a2c1c22c79cdc039a8ca96296ba8887a4a3970814754893c75010a855a6db387ab5f3b6097272ecd43f95ca9306e44cc5c92b3fc 
Writing a Powerful Resume Is Easy with Grammarly | Grammarly Spotlight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=335f724be066a4d417d16cc8a2c1c22c79cdc039a8ca96296ba8887a4a3970814754893c75010a855a6db387ab5f3b6097272ecd43f95ca9306e44cc5c92b3fc 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=335f724be066a4d4d13fbe0abbf098e3a9350f6bfdf87bb554b4ebdced2b86c67ad420b5515b91ee439a1f7024e7b8301c3239bf95bdd1fbc39ce8e5f5a43079 
How to Write Better Sentences 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=335f724be066a4d4d13fbe0abbf098e3a9350f6bfdf87bb554b4ebdced2b86c67ad420b5515b91ee439a1f7024e7b8301c3239bf95bdd1fbc39ce8e5f5a43079 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=335f724be066a4d410028b68621bf9cf81afe12bdf9acea7a9a0824c958a2632b7a220b3b482fc7727070c966eb8af6ef7b218e460c0e1f77f3cce16581740e7 
The Dos and Don’ts of Remote Work Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=335f724be066a4d410028b68621bf9cf81afe12bdf9acea7a9a0824c958a2632b7a220b3b482fc7727070c966eb8af6ef7b218e460c0e1f77f3cce16581740e7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab144a0928b204db14a7b7508b3db7da4af898d9626ccd1ba9cf8ddf4f118d8bc43c2faf55f780c70d8e646cd26a905c902197991ef6e99fda 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab144a0928b204db14a7b7508b3db7da4af898d9626ccd1ba9cf8ddf4f118d8bc43c2faf55f780c70d8e646cd26a905c902197991ef6e99fda 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab144a0928b204db14a7b7508b3db7da4af898d9626ccd1ba9cf8ddf4f118d8bc43c2faf55f780c70d8e646cd26a905c902197991ef6e99fda 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de16ea54d5da7ab144a0928b204db14a7b7508b3db7da4af898d9626ccd1ba9cf8ddf4f118d8bc43c2faf55f780c70d8e646cd26a905c902197991ef6e99fda 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff755114235059ff4898d8693556f1d11a26cdb76dcca7ea8537fb0e60cd4d8c1b5fb9c92fe7ec70af607c76ae4e5b6ce48d042e541a7a8710e03b430fe8 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff755114235053da645465a7442ca7c993d2d813d330e8ecdba2e257700500c6fb7de5fe0e32963001c1b31aa74ddf1da627880343b831968f8c6b421f25 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350d274a96b279be8ce41f17aaf6be83420a298e8b45c6622b22142c5c7005b7d14823177f7656808e89fd55c43326de4630576c6333030213d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350e87a7316a092ae780c71d5f18ff58b5036a5c5c837e473b174e68fc1ffd956f073da49f7261e875a2d64e7317c74729d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff75511423503636d21035271fc140be52c9fc900bf4d570d99c54c73716292e2592370c45fa2e37792debae46e1a40034ad6ebf78bc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350d9b6b524d49e5dca8a64c86f2a7ce81fed64168c513c8e4a3f02ca26ef43e767b5162e29c8072fb20adcfcb774f440bc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350af3887be43376be0f07c077dc58fbc632a31be97251536976541dc549bde5d29013460e3a6e3ab49aa26b5f760593197 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350d274a96b279be8ce41f17aaf6be83420a298e8b45c6622b22142c5c7005b7d14823177f7656808e89fd55c43326de4630576c6333030213d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff755114235022756c4baee0bbe9523f0baf2cddbc6c3b8fa051e137bcd9d2d0230675531b6f713270da62614d0333966316924732456eb069a828c260a4 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05ab8baaffdaff90f90e5c0f30abb1e6a1a871f9d0d920cb5e25cab44f2163ee7369f4e8b5b0b73a9cbe21e8bef92d8fc6822bb2dfbb77a63efe511bedff2accf0a275ac8a92bb396f2b812324f7ebc9a87a1a18f3808f4c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350dc4f3a780ae7fa81aac922d21b08127bd314daa29c641307feb72ddb6da25ed02a6208ddf215129797e259fb7853a96bfdc1476f4fd9b4af 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f17ff7551142350dc4f3a780ae7fa81aac922d21b08127bd314daa29c641307feb72ddb6da25ed02a6208ddf215129797e259fb7853a96bfdc1476f4fd9b4af 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104