Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 00:13:11 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 07 &#45; FEBRUARY 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f35ae53268c8ac4d77cac4d5f3196eb180b60999f45cb3ec8769f7d1df1777339b29276ad042dec7e32bca761273d0c7dd6611965fa9c4e2266 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f35ae53268c8ac4d77cac4d5f3196eb180b60999f45cb3ec8769f7d1df1777339b29276ad042dec7e32bca761273d0c7dd6611965fa9c4e2266 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f35b8146a5e104146fe51bb9bb42320145a45d6f8bdd86094a8eef489fa4a8aaba681241f94648da33a3337ec89ef4ddbe2aee9d295ff2e71c9 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 23 30 Feb 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f35b8146a5e104146fe51bb9bb42320145a45d6f8bdd86094a8eef489fa4a8aaba681241f94648da33a3337ec89ef4ddbe2aee9d295ff2e71c9 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 23 30 Feb 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f35b8146a5e104146fe51bb9bb42320145a45d6f8bdd86094a8eef489fa4a8aaba681241f94648da33a3337ec89ef4ddbe2aee9d295ff2e71c9 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 23 30 Feb 06 13

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f3550b79f7c7bef2c5a8730791fa80a245f6d2bf8e8ae9835146e751ddbafc26d777001ca7363c94833dccc232104c65cf86f7606c4e1964701 
Self-Love Affirmations to Tell Yourself Daily 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f3550b79f7c7bef2c5a8730791fa80a245f6d2bf8e8ae9835146e751ddbafc26d777001ca7363c94833dccc232104c65cf86f7606c4e1964701 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f3554623b157f915b8f84c4fa3485b2be04c2d3b8513862fd23524712d7004fae41a729dcb9d82032789957e05e88dabf78123ed89b5643908b 
The 8 Parts of Speech: Examples and Rules 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f3554623b157f915b8f84c4fa3485b2be04c2d3b8513862fd23524712d7004fae41a729dcb9d82032789957e05e88dabf78123ed89b5643908b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f359fc50826242daedef3edc5dcb025f2bc03716bb9a86faaf702be3dde9d772c0039ebb7ecd2829c175b12e9cf07abe7ce27cf994b35423632 
Send a Non-Romantic Love Note to Brighten Someone’s Day 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f359fc50826242daedef3edc5dcb025f2bc03716bb9a86faaf702be3dde9d772c0039ebb7ecd2829c175b12e9cf07abe7ce27cf994b35423632 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f352926ca23e2039a1220faee4118d32cc770befcfa98f4a935ef8e5c30569cd2813e085514fca0036e158e13233ac0e873622d2b66ff9926a2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f352926ca23e2039a1220faee4118d32cc770befcfa98f4a935ef8e5c30569cd2813e085514fca0036e158e13233ac0e873622d2b66ff9926a2 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f352926ca23e2039a1220faee4118d32cc770befcfa98f4a935ef8e5c30569cd2813e085514fca0036e158e13233ac0e873622d2b66ff9926a2 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aefb79048f1a4f352926ca23e2039a1220faee4118d32cc770befcfa98f4a935ef8e5c30569cd2813e085514fca0036e158e13233ac0e873622d2b66ff9926a2 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c54021fd37a3757a0e57ae0665f7e5f434d314c7ba1ca0ce781d9942bdf38106fd24886be0dfac71b8b88fccb580323086ef1abbba79ae5f9000 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c540c112c7fe633b8702746fc5802a633871d41c94b3f010767277e232c5ddf3d0ee516f9212c7d112841e27cfa67add595025cdb8f5a836498e 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c540b739939c41b2dcc35e56d25cf798b81d2a49545a5d2dc4e06a7b8e9202319b506c6dea8741238ac360ad632ba2cf49bc3430c930ecbd41ad 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c540e9c902f4d1ebbbbf364c4e5839bca18e77dd509bbe9b20c1ab013a23109a6aea11023ee7bfd7ca08d7cf539b8f9ce66e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c540f862eef005389cb015afb7a5ee754922fd2875cac6e9fdf032466078ffccdd81b474d23640ebe37f2764179e307b6966 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c5408e49d0bd89a6d19eaabc98ca35a228e57a3b10cef90952b98b14866de8cf0cb9a4819c311c5e94ee0e0d279fad934d50 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c540317a3e940e2502f50ae7de35d1a88f49b0d6a7bff9a79c4ac46ed21a3e2b172c460b1e1458e11253fef88679ea68eb3f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c540b739939c41b2dcc35e56d25cf798b81d2a49545a5d2dc4e06a7b8e9202319b506c6dea8741238ac360ad632ba2cf49bc3430c930ecbd41ad 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5079b6191534c54033381bdaf7552494e1b4d50dc5300c1178d6dfa351f0e0e7be16a2dd16c3c70bca67f63f89d8340440ad689b1d219c83addca9618a7b05d5 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6afaf8f5210c14df780217af3d65a1c7b676aafe9f07b46b403b10604a97ae612f5df1e2d06a7b91af4271b4403ce224026ab626fbc5cb7eaced2ea0540fc409a8ae3f27c5d8813d802bb571562ba86d4c735e9a0da50b45 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=745c360c506c96aa3fc88b1e9ad193b17d4ad6bf87557ef5bf53e10fdcaf0ccf0375c42c544fc309dc5c93be58bca76c00dc4eb4be9023bff6775b6aaf2ded73 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=745c360c506c96aa3fc88b1e9ad193b17d4ad6bf87557ef5bf53e10fdcaf0ccf0375c42c544fc309dc5c93be58bca76c00dc4eb4be9023bff6775b6aaf2ded73 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104