Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 23:40:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 31 &#45; FEBRUARY 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d26314df96791007b222b740bd0bb33fbeb2a55ada256225967c8ed76e5e9265417a7929b55ab7fcede331c4a3d21090cd66ea0abeb1ac12c69ed310111c35f3 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d26314df96791007b222b740bd0bb33fbeb2a55ada256225967c8ed76e5e9265417a7929b55ab7fcede331c4a3d21090cd66ea0abeb1ac12c69ed310111c35f3 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=035ba7076fa6ff6d9bf45ef07f01f89a8eeac5aa9a8d259cfa84019173dfebcb274ecb814c43e8bbed3faeb4f754dc4d2f8fda6d744b7fe2351b4aafaf8183d0 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=035ba7076fa6ff6d9bf45ef07f01f89a8eeac5aa9a8d259cfa84019173dfebcb274ecb814c43e8bbed3faeb4f754dc4d2f8fda6d744b7fe2351b4aafaf8183d0 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=035ba7076fa6ff6d9bf45ef07f01f89a8eeac5aa9a8d259cfa84019173dfebcb274ecb814c43e8bbed3faeb4f754dc4d2f8fda6d744b7fe2351b4aafaf8183d0 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 16 23 Jan 30 06

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=56813ba25c922cd1658ebf72b4ba52f6f1c943069191eb04c7c06e809f7f69cbd54cfa09ae7af21fb82771c933020b5d89e8a50e2f2d8e878e8dfb5169f39ec9 
Make Your Essay Structure Rock-Solid with These Tips 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=56813ba25c922cd1658ebf72b4ba52f6f1c943069191eb04c7c06e809f7f69cbd54cfa09ae7af21fb82771c933020b5d89e8a50e2f2d8e878e8dfb5169f39ec9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=56813ba25c922cd16963fb74988e91568523baf4412538dbdaa897b214441464f2c8e4114647ff59630390d31a87dd27e0bb8c6033b779e147a8e9aa53cc680d 
5 Writing Activities to Keep You Going Through the Winter 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=56813ba25c922cd16963fb74988e91568523baf4412538dbdaa897b214441464f2c8e4114647ff59630390d31a87dd27e0bb8c6033b779e147a8e9aa53cc680d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=56813ba25c922cd1ca6b65f8388cb07ca377f9c76a21eeb9c57e0f22f2d947be3713077e07765dff96ee10b21bc2a0a1ce8d50b11cf5f85db2eaa36fd44d91c6 
4 Better Ways to Express ‘Sorry for the Inconvenience’ in Email 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=56813ba25c922cd1ca6b65f8388cb07ca377f9c76a21eeb9c57e0f22f2d947be3713077e07765dff96ee10b21bc2a0a1ce8d50b11cf5f85db2eaa36fd44d91c6 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=640339ce245d4cff9c79541cbc90fe4bc86481cf173d2fadfacb9b97de1620bdce854cb2d770b60d5526c94da50771e5c9f5e519eda80e90ae306e11de80e1ef 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=640339ce245d4cff9c79541cbc90fe4bc86481cf173d2fadfacb9b97de1620bdce854cb2d770b60d5526c94da50771e5c9f5e519eda80e90ae306e11de80e1ef 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=640339ce245d4cff9c79541cbc90fe4bc86481cf173d2fadfacb9b97de1620bdce854cb2d770b60d5526c94da50771e5c9f5e519eda80e90ae306e11de80e1ef 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=640339ce245d4cff9c79541cbc90fe4bc86481cf173d2fadfacb9b97de1620bdce854cb2d770b60d5526c94da50771e5c9f5e519eda80e90ae306e11de80e1ef 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=00f08b101b6a4d4e6ccb6ece8a9f7ef99bce53dd397131f1160e1d87467c38da30587916b6c3503a79eeecafd7df8fd20c92c35e94396aad05efec5a6f894fc1 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d21b40ddda377445c6c1ab8455aa7e5da66259fe2a07e89529d15c387bdfa34df1d8838f201194f85043e0f9a76823474acabd3a44cffe839d1cddd89d899d5f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b1fe51f7126f6d200bcf27f6798db33705ac55d33fbfe04f57a205a65781d39b2fa13e5b64efca717989bf2815310685606f14795a71cf00ac959636ca3baf4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1744e3c8640d49ab11b0d6d6688251976f66b66fe6f53347c7b09fe49bb8f4763876c77fef5ad702283fb363488e4c9b68c2f71e19fa514b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=791c3b44d885920ade398c1901c6ac90c226a46b42bc8a7fe0965969ccbad4162357d962c8b1dd856ca6846c599df94f3b18262ac7412207 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a85f8c6a4b97f119e4e6fa931f5acc9f4d38a813c5ed0a6f89bbb1d54279470de4aa7633c9e0c15333456a40b8098cfa4c8903c6194e720f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7e2ba5d5dca54e92cf53e810ea1e48284d84ab301f0eb8cd530d7e6b47133a47ec30b3f854203838cc997daff8a61365704b5a495fdb7228 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b1fe51f7126f6d200bcf27f6798db33705ac55d33fbfe04f57a205a65781d39b2fa13e5b64efca717989bf2815310685606f14795a71cf00ac959636ca3baf4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=104d17e42241569a145dfcc4fec12cfdbf65d6af6e4a7ab1e8621e5e2438d388e0744ea85c941293688dc87fc25f8739ed21b96add3ca085aabb9c14f95b8ebb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=139db53775fdc87d5eb0431cecac6e259133fbdaaaababae7116de9a29c91113212985c51e4f9cad185143efbb0a4397cd46dcdca05eef32e90a80be5a8496a179432cd3e26da37f5ab007c9e150aa7485a3a743f91265fe 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=734cd4b38330859fe866e384c841d4711e6743ce592db5c08006e860a404fd6db502b70a6e1ba361096d40c201a891e5aa19ae833f6f1e0ab0d40838754f0529 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=734cd4b38330859fe866e384c841d4711e6743ce592db5c08006e860a404fd6db502b70a6e1ba361096d40c201a891e5aa19ae833f6f1e0ab0d40838754f0529 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104