Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 23:52:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 17 &#45; JANUARY 23

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958a4d02f1c049f151f45ba313d57f6f38472a5ac57d1faba50f2bd15ae735b8a1e2f873af01b7b2ad006007d7009392c41db035f6a867d919a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958a4d02f1c049f151f45ba313d57f6f38472a5ac57d1faba50f2bd15ae735b8a1e2f873af01b7b2ad006007d7009392c41db035f6a867d919a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695861b78a8e2acc8ad62b7c535680cdf336d45e07c349d25ef7bd74b5b61059adcb0f35cec790b97fda42a777284a394405fc54d5dde6c1e28c 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 02 09 Jan 16 23

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695861b78a8e2acc8ad62b7c535680cdf336d45e07c349d25ef7bd74b5b61059adcb0f35cec790b97fda42a777284a394405fc54d5dde6c1e28c 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 02 09 Jan 16 23

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695861b78a8e2acc8ad62b7c535680cdf336d45e07c349d25ef7bd74b5b61059adcb0f35cec790b97fda42a777284a394405fc54d5dde6c1e28c 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 02 09 Jan 16 23

 
 
<strong>New Offer: </strong>Upgrade by January 31 <br class="hide">and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69582f6ddc0a436ccecc1fad44624c30026dcf17729fc8a114175be832c20397f26cb70b8857c952138832c0a2e71a249f93784dbc38f1e78f73 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69582f6ddc0a436ccecc1fad44624c30026dcf17729fc8a114175be832c20397f26cb70b8857c952138832c0a2e71a249f93784dbc38f1e78f73 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfedad5982b72c3e04b8857d5b9e3de4aacbb8b42a53b1bdc1149f8c654bc7f9e15af805691a9e1165ad820622852e63d234158d9838261f54a 
Avoid Overused Language Once and for All 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfedad5982b72c3e04b8857d5b9e3de4aacbb8b42a53b1bdc1149f8c654bc7f9e15af805691a9e1165ad820622852e63d234158d9838261f54a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfeb52d1ab920259c2d667157a5329f1189cb55564da730d1d67c3fdfacd2d9785a222e3b3df049933174187bc0c316a0274810c54a74929a2f 
Is Multitasking Actually Making You More Productive? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfeb52d1ab920259c2d667157a5329f1189cb55564da730d1d67c3fdfacd2d9785a222e3b3df049933174187bc0c316a0274810c54a74929a2f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfe7032a80de9fe654360a6cf83f8f87782a355430fb616a012d36884dd9cf5dca468949adf6912c77c47f6a682eaec52b4013fc2f0808d0ad7 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c3779a04611bfe7032a80de9fe654360a6cf83f8f87782a355430fb616a012d36884dd9cf5dca468949adf6912c77c47f6a682eaec52b4013fc2f0808d0ad7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d9401cc113c843236d09159f8487d86fcf0929adc980077e6f74159cea05ec4bb663116673016047119c1f13f288ecb405 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d9401cc113c843236d09159f8487d86fcf0929adc980077e6f74159cea05ec4bb663116673016047119c1f13f288ecb405 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d9401cc113c843236d09159f8487d86fcf0929adc980077e6f74159cea05ec4bb663116673016047119c1f13f288ecb405 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69587fa328e9fac384d9401cc113c843236d09159f8487d86fcf0929adc980077e6f74159cea05ec4bb663116673016047119c1f13f288ecb405 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958b2e1256ecd7dc8a6e70b270f3f14ecab68431c209fda82d72a9f79ea57bd42327b025ad35b6e280344116bf0c306b2ccef57ad1a1c4f5400 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695885eca8e6a8e6089fb2594baaee77c01ab5d844fec9cc3ded4cb1ea8843f477714303e52bf4d3109bf79efec04d44b697be19ce9b87197da5 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958d01faaeb7b375b4c5cd8f00a381eb51fdbae0230d25a3ada71bfec11bd916cd64bd35c5ca900a362993cb2ef24a30b8b83413424a1f9b7a0 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958c979d7e70b229fcae13f2a8a2587b34877a17284ea764ca916e7e205b2a5d04c21fcd906718dcbddfb911a926456ae19 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c69583f39e54966befd0ac97f5846d4a04ed013475e5d438249570d56e070bd95c33677457fe744ed87a4b2b713fab01cad85 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958454bf6b551f0a8d938126ce05349dd50ec3ddb1b854777519fec035584a9acfdcebb6bf05b3c09f429b6d17dcdd154fa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958d77cb0bc8343892a94f146a21677afb144f34ec07f74910cefe15106273af69f77614115a4d909cd5e9cd07d06664546 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958d01faaeb7b375b4c5cd8f00a381eb51fdbae0230d25a3ada71bfec11bd916cd64bd35c5ca900a362993cb2ef24a30b8b83413424a1f9b7a0 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c695803225cb65d127eb669d1a0994b6cc3650196cb92af29b5c8cb28f9a6e9365e49772b69769e98726dd90182db3ea90a16a288088f47b99eda 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa8d33b7238af0b5f62ada7ff47556a55228924c6a4b06e29ae20230abc6ce3b6422fb2a2f74b8147105900414fd8a7e7d2eaf19921f1902e10caeb83ee33f5ebea00c4de4b4f6d0c4bd43a24bc14fd5950eff1b8272ca 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958f77f708d7bd4db93efac603810fa49277e2123c7f5e3de2a5e18d87329cc593b09b34d054f14d9a383839df6200c740d89899f6981ae2022 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec402f2a56c6958f77f708d7bd4db93efac603810fa49277e2123c7f5e3de2a5e18d87329cc593b09b34d054f14d9a383839df6200c740d89899f6981ae2022 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104