Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 03:59:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 10 &#45; JANUARY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b744a2bbf4a51edcad06489f5dc70e9ccc2364da53a1e4cd095badd083cc659dd6ee2299de67c075f21432c58228adfc7265f662ad68ea6e8f 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b744a2bbf4a51edcad06489f5dc70e9ccc2364da53a1e4cd095badd083cc659dd6ee2299de67c075f21432c58228adfc7265f662ad68ea6e8f 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199cad7b9aa9f05e38655f6feae8bfdbf12218763c5b2b6faad9fc5b9c6634a0ec0e8cf6952dec295ae800c7fbbcadd70251d 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199cad7b9aa9f05e38655f6feae8bfdbf12218763c5b2b6faad9fc5b9c6634a0ec0e8cf6952dec295ae800c7fbbcadd70251d 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d89dfeeae5d199cad7b9aa9f05e38655f6feae8bfdbf12218763c5b2b6faad9fc5b9c6634a0ec0e8cf6952dec295ae800c7fbbcadd70251d 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007cdc43dbc2cb2afb4dad7820fb2e2e5ea9c191ccad5b19791a3a59b40c59b6f9cc6f20df063fb1f404fd7c6a6735a693e28faf951451424b 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007cdc43dbc2cb2afb4dad7820fb2e2e5ea9c191ccad5b19791a3a59b40c59b6f9cc6f20df063fb1f404fd7c6a6735a693e28faf951451424b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300dcc7a9d0b17df9c9eb4e1f19d970bf6cedaacf9f4af35b3d5c1eed2cfb6da6ae181034fbced36cb281caedd293c200c7e9d34aa7dfe99d2d 
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300dcc7a9d0b17df9c9eb4e1f19d970bf6cedaacf9f4af35b3d5c1eed2cfb6da6ae181034fbced36cb281caedd293c200c7e9d34aa7dfe99d2d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703004d47c57392030020cd3db7900a2a802f2c894e88c3a05cc94ab295f02f9186bcd9ca2687c63358709b9b0524ccfe88edb0f12aa9a09e6be2 
Grammarly Wins TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703004d47c57392030020cd3db7900a2a802f2c894e88c3a05cc94ab295f02f9186bcd9ca2687c63358709b9b0524ccfe88edb0f12aa9a09e6be2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc3ea668be080316c6b7694b8fc5a3b99e321b06f39530dca3048658931a5a463fde24662b9050c705b74fa25dd795da8f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc3ea668be080316c6b7694b8fc5a3b99e321b06f39530dca3048658931a5a463fde24662b9050c705b74fa25dd795da8f 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc3ea668be080316c6b7694b8fc5a3b99e321b06f39530dca3048658931a5a463fde24662b9050c705b74fa25dd795da8f 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7d3d9dcf265cf5acc3ea668be080316c6b7694b8fc5a3b99e321b06f39530dca3048658931a5a463fde24662b9050c705b74fa25dd795da8f 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b7746c93882fc83ecb9bfd217b44eb339cfc603f454c32922a238d0d3446a5910b5dd6744bbb7e35205bf23dbec8370bf96800e96a5c92eca0 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b76f1a8cab87b78c74cf1d27fc34363f29dc88d66ddf91264318e3eb9981396e20dbd74cb8aa783df25ba2a2204d7b74b7b1ce17b0ff49e7bc 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b74aa5a599527c0ff2809e40d63b55a58b1323d390c0ad4219c4f6ea9c11cebba113696686d6e5dae09c5324437336f84721ec18cf94b2c962 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e87030082cac56fd56c76d75c4b3c15c2ede1832571326f21b1a4e03ffdfcb4e833085152d5d7a1b7e3c18615605b116da9d88e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703001161efe25b3921b1f4d310d958e034dca0994aa8cd2ee7c7d50ea35c880090014d45aeabdbcd136b958ff53582dd60f9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703007c32d2e65a9a09806efb91e0cf4355d3ee747d9dd64ecb4a76c1788934a07d8d902b50062feee132a08239900f51df65 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703006b0f6f4e8f234fdf57f2c411256b6490d6d8f04cf9f7f4001637c1dc1b0ebd39338be8d3c410b05e7ec849e4ef7842c0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9473ef64103c54b74aa5a599527c0ff2809e40d63b55a58b1323d390c0ad4219c4f6ea9c11cebba113696686d6e5dae09c5324437336f84721ec18cf94b2c962 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e870300a3ca265a49676ea76de89f8ae2f34771a680f53c6164a1c4e375d61b01d23df6278518fda1110be00e0c41fccdd7d3865351c1754e2928a0 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3c9efbd09ec71b843dbedf342940d8c9667f9b26d866cebe58b1d145b3343eac074ae0a3a2fe3c924507518b075f9849940368931b5fbedaf6ae6193c4bd3a0662b66b2a39e2f542d318e413f1ad80c22f0bcc803250e05 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703000e17aa08cd8979f9dbcfc50ad3c3bd4375d5f5e17b38e6fa65b300e8e974ce597fb9a08d5d2b1af7a68f896853c4bd97520a39b53b85bb88 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d4f5bd635e8703000e17aa08cd8979f9dbcfc50ad3c3bd4375d5f5e17b38e6fa65b300e8e974ce597fb9a08d5d2b1af7a68f896853c4bd97520a39b53b85bb88 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104