Subject: Ticket Assigned - وصل الطلب رقم 6243244414 ينقص منتج
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:26:25 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  وصل الطلب رقم 6243244414 ينقص منتج *السادة دعم العملاء
 المحترمين.*

*الرجاء العلم انني استلمت طلبي رقم 6243244414  وهناك قطعة
رقم 161721470 مفقودة وبالرجوع الي حسابي وجدت انه كامل البنود ستصل علي شحنة
واحدة.*

*لذا الرجاء عمل اللازم بأرسال القطعة المفقودة او استرداد قيمتها لحسابي.*

وشكرا لتعاونكم.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Mahmoud Rashwan <[email-masked]>

Order number 6243244414 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Mahmoud Rashwan, your order number is 6243244414
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6243244414?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>.

The tracking number is Z2329882.
<https://zajil.portal.shipsy.in/track/result?searchBy=referenceNumber&refNum=Z2329882&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*Mahmoud Rashwan*
Al Kifah Tower,King Fahd Road.
1st floor
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 597010346

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887002402320201117

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161750281?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Printed Sweatshirt with Crew Neck and Long Sleeves *
Color: Grey
Size: XL
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162093413?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Plain T-shirt with Polo Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: XL
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161694173?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Printed Hooded Sweatshirt with Long Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161685079?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: XL
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161721470?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Superman Printed Crossbody Bag with Detachable Strap and Zip Closure *
Color: Blue
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161666026?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Printed Sweatshirt with Long Sleeves and Hood *
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161666031?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Raglan Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: XXL
1

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1737471