Subject: Ticket Assigned - Many Times I replied
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 04:52:12 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Many Times I replied Dear All,

please do not mention that you have not heard from day 1. my first email to
you all was on 10th September.

please check the details from my email id.Several times i called and
emailed but only yesterday I received the email from you all.

However, coming to the point of the screenshot, as in my early email I
mentioned I don't have a message and online banking facility.

I called the customer care of my bank and as i emailed you all earlier.
please not once again below mentioned numbers are transaction id from my
bank account.

*Transation Id # 1. 9999362792 deducted 15.900*
*Transaction Id # 2.  9999375631 deducted 15.900*
*Transaction Id #3.  9999384451  deducted 15.900*

*Let me once again emphasize to you that this transactions were done on 7th
of september 2020.*

*As sure if your finance team look into the same, you all will find out.*

*I am hoping to hear from you soon.*

*you call can contact me on 50115578*
* if needed.*

Thankyou,
-- 
"Big Thinking Precedes Great Achievement."

Regards,
Priya

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1481139