Subject: Ticket Assigned - Maxfashion.Com Errors
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 09:10:27 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Maxfashion.Com Errors Dear Business Owner of *Maxfashion.Com*,

You can't expect your website to increase your revenue with so many errors.
Many business owners get puzzled as their website isn't performing well,
while others' are flourishing. That's unfortunate, but not your fortune!

Now, I will show you the number of broken links, pages that returned 4XX
status code upon request, images with no ALT text, pages with no meta
description tag, not having a unique meta description, having a too long
title, etc., found in your *Maxfashion.Com*. Too many issues to worry about!

If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a no
obligation audit report.

Thanks & Regards,
* Nilesh Shah*
 Web Expert
*PS1*. If you are interested, then reply us "*Send your Proposal and
Reference*".
*PS2*. If you are not interested, then send "*Remove or No*".

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1399481