Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: E-commerce Purchase - دفع عبر مشتريات الانترنت
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 06:36:38 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: E-commerce Purchase - دفع عبر مشتريات الانترنت ---------- Forwarded message ---------
من: <[email-masked]>
‪Date: الأربعاء، ١٢ أغسطس، ٢٠٢٠ ٢٢:٢٩‬
‪Subject: E-commerce Purchase - دفع عبر مشتريات الانترنت‬
To: <[email-masked]>

DATE AND TIME 2020/08/12 22:29 التاريخ والوقت
TRANSACTION REF FT20225079700256 رقم العملية
Amount 406.48   ( SAR ) مبلغ وقدره
DEBIT THE A/C xx003 تم الخصم من الحساب
mada card **4212 بطاقة مدى رقم
Merchant name LandMark اسم التاجر
Country Saudi Arabia - السعودية الدولة
Transaction Details E-commerce Purchase - دفع عبر مشتريات الانترنت وصف
العملية
* The amount includes the VAT when applicable يشمل المبلغ ضريبة القيمة
المضافة إذا كان قابل للتطبيق *

This Email and any files transmitted may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named.
If you have received this information in error, or are being posted by
accident, please notify Bank Albilad by number 920001002, do not
redistribute this email message, delete it immediately and keep no copies
of it. All opinions and/or views expressed in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represents those of Bank AlBilad

----------------
*بنك البلاد* شركة سعودية مساهمة بسجل تجاري رقم 1010208295 وعنوان مقره
الرئيسي 8229 المؤتمرات، الرياض 12711 – 3952، المملكة العربية السعودية،
وخاضع لإشراف ورقابة مؤسسة النقد العربي السعودي ومرخص بموجب المرسوم الملكي
48/ م بتاريخ 21/9/1425 هـ ( 4 نوفمبر 2004م )

*Bank Albilad* is a Saudi Joint Stock Company, CR. No. 1010208295, Head
Office: Al Mutamarat 8229, Building No 2, RIYADH 3952 - 12711, KSA. Under
monitoring and supervision of Saudi Arabian monetary authority and licensed
by Royal decree 48/M on 21/9/1425H (4/11/2004 G).

*Disclaimer*: This email message and its attachments (if any) are intended
by the sender for the use of the addressee hereof. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this message and ensure to
delete email content from your system after notifying the sender by e-mail.
The views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and
are not necessarily those of Bank Albilad.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1381729