Subject: Ticket Assigned - عنوان خاطئ
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 06:29:32 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  عنوان خاطئ regarding order #6490631808 which order at 10/05/2020 and Centrepoint ship
it via Aramex which accordingly ship it to AFLAJ, Layla instead of (2476
Yanbu, 2476 Yanbu, ظهرة لبن ش ينبع بجوار النهدي للتموينات الغذائية, ) which
is the address linked to my order, and when i gone to the nearest Aramex
branch he confirms it's a mistake from their side and he rais a request to
reship to the correct address, and when the tracking # has no update for
along time i try to call Aramex and Centrepoint but i failed to reach both
of you, so i rais a complaint on communication and information
commission and replying to it Aramex confirm (as attached) that the
shipment is redirected to the right address, then I suddenly discover they
return the ship to you, so please resend me my parcel ASAP.

بشأن الطلب رقم 6490631808 الذي تم طلبه في 10/05/2020 وسنتربوينت قام بشحنه
عبر أرامكس ، وبالتالي شحنه أراميكس إلى أفلاج ، ليلى  (عنوان خاطئ) بدلاً من
(2476 ينبع ، 2476 ينبع ، ظهرة لبن ش ينبع بجوار النهدي للتموينات الغذائية ،)
وهو العنوان المرتبط بطلبي ، وعندما ذهبت إلى أقرب فرع لشركة أرامكس ، أكد أن
هذا خطأ من جانبهم ورفع طلبًا لإعادة الشحن إلى العنوان الصحيح ، وعندما تأخر
التحديث حاولت الاتصال بأرامكس و سنتربوينت لكنني فشلت في الوصول إلى كلاكما ،
لذا قمت بتقديم شكوى الى لجنة الاتصالات والمعلومات وتم الرد عليها من جانب
أرامكس تؤكد (كما هو مرفق) أن الشحنة قد تم إعادة توجيهها إلى العنوان الصحيح
، ثم اكتشفت فجأة أنها تعيد الشحنة إليكم ، لذا يرجى إعادة إرسال الطرد الخاص
بي في اسرع وقت ممكن.

-- 

*KEEP MOVING FORWARD*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1191147