Subject: Ticket Assigned - Auto Response: ﻿ !تم تأكيد الطلب
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:33:28 +0000

Hi Ezzaldeen Mahyoub,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Auto Response: 	!تم تأكيد الطلب 

Moustafa
Adel Asker / Accounting

Tel :966 13 8123840/1/2
Ext. 113

 Fax :966 13 8123843

 Mobile :966561663895

 P.O.BOX :6253 DAMMAM:31442

E-mail
: [email-masked]

E-mail
: paresmido @yahoo.com

Ahmed Saeed Afifi Melamine Boards Factory And His Partners Ltd.
Co.

Office: +966138123840/1/2 Ext. 108 / Fax: +966138123843

Second Industrial area -Dammam- Saudi ArabiaB.O.Box: 6253 Dammam
: 31440

www.afifi.com.sa
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/565891