Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 08:03:35 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93666ac6e3a5192cff9a2d64a48e75e3e6d455032c1fd60785c4eb901d2ec5616ae4931b7b068afa60e192667caea2ff88d7ca7fb6755a89cd 

 
 
JUNE 06 &#45; JUNE 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a930c0c0824e5ae77f16e53e075bbf8c6a8509ab216fd1c168ba027815444d5afbf9e04048dc3b50998969ac4415d7fcf83af0b4d9f8e4ce1b3 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a930c0c0824e5ae77f16e53e075bbf8c6a8509ab216fd1c168ba027815444d5afbf9e04048dc3b50998969ac4415d7fcf83af0b4d9f8e4ce1b3 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a935f1d3b7aa20356c84973a89e41b933148874009d9f3005503606502dc0d1e0873332d42a2dd3053de041421114bce8682027edbe93db9abe 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 22 29 Jun 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a935f1d3b7aa20356c84973a89e41b933148874009d9f3005503606502dc0d1e0873332d42a2dd3053de041421114bce8682027edbe93db9abe 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 22 29 Jun 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a935f1d3b7aa20356c84973a89e41b933148874009d9f3005503606502dc0d1e0873332d42a2dd3053de041421114bce8682027edbe93db9abe 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 22 29 Jun 05 12

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cb0b7e9de0a648b449c00f9a34f4f5df6c99d8af18f03ab752cae8f17be4eff2b5efd58250dfcfe3c88831fdaac33b0d0102e55a84623a0ae1b7cefc55028dae 
All About Transition Words 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cb0b7e9de0a648b449c00f9a34f4f5df6c99d8af18f03ab752cae8f17be4eff2b5efd58250dfcfe3c88831fdaac33b0d0102e55a84623a0ae1b7cefc55028dae 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cb0b7e9de0a648b4b129813d98aeda28d41156e991fd3e5c12a85f3481699141ee3c4f45edbea1611cba1d2cba2d89f03b72fa2a37e5da3029d90fd943553b1b 
Why Communication in the Workplace Is Important—and 6 Ways to Improve It 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cb0b7e9de0a648b4b129813d98aeda28d41156e991fd3e5c12a85f3481699141ee3c4f45edbea1611cba1d2cba2d89f03b72fa2a37e5da3029d90fd943553b1b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cb0b7e9de0a648b4bac60168cb7235e32774ee754149dcbdbd288efaf63a600acff12a8fe5cb0b6faed3fc091ebea872dad38035a4f5b83747037bd1cc46bf70 
How Grammarly Builds a Supportive Workplace for LGBTQIA+ Team Members 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cb0b7e9de0a648b4bac60168cb7235e32774ee754149dcbdbd288efaf63a600acff12a8fe5cb0b6faed3fc091ebea872dad38035a4f5b83747037bd1cc46bf70 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93ea906ab2a0b42d4df8ca9468656ddb60de026077fd180b3fce678315293d8b123cf7bd75e6ea55f58b01ffda9bac73b07cf6cf81b23c2f58 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93ea906ab2a0b42d4df8ca9468656ddb60de026077fd180b3fce678315293d8b123cf7bd75e6ea55f58b01ffda9bac73b07cf6cf81b23c2f58 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93ea906ab2a0b42d4df8ca9468656ddb60de026077fd180b3fce678315293d8b123cf7bd75e6ea55f58b01ffda9bac73b07cf6cf81b23c2f58 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93ea906ab2a0b42d4df8ca9468656ddb60de026077fd180b3fce678315293d8b123cf7bd75e6ea55f58b01ffda9bac73b07cf6cf81b23c2f58 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93f70ae9663fada563ea8ee02463263fcb4debd7771024fb7d4b0d764c0007bd12114eeae6359af2318d7e0ea9a1164f079451f75545bc1b82 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a932dee62fc0b2f9249e2a572d47a9345bb4c2b8ca297ee093c1f0a75a0d1dd2199c55eb4fea85912dbed5e8589020cb7dd03f40c01299e153c 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a936a55e2b500a7ba5f41f395bf4199e98517c670bcad886bc2273605592875aef27a016f558e151a2dec95705583709e0769c7d44a1b15007d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93274e13ae700bd1a8cf669e8c90d45afe2ee8d5a92650c058bd5ea17b546483b2045ccfe1f8ada06a23ea8a37545cc1ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a9338acc90d21ffc30f3e3eef96feda32a0ce94d2275a013dde0b8cecc213bc2247f4aab9a03f284d82944f43438266ae99 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93ac3711ba69bdacbf940b9ed07aefd6694a060555e5bed82ce19028ae137e3af47009238934425b8e734b63f12057f0a1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a9344e0294995a97a2d8a8eb73371c2cb4820ffeb705a48c2b35effab2c68de9b9d8753b81a4985bc0055f8572c42d2aff1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a936a55e2b500a7ba5f41f395bf4199e98517c670bcad886bc2273605592875aef27a016f558e151a2dec95705583709e0769c7d44a1b15007d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93935698009912c6eb40f1baeaf253f43cf733250387e35ed26e942ab094cf50fb81630dcf67451b84d054756c07fad58d68f4a1ef7869cd49 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee2ac5cad96718ca729165b06ada9db2db8d138568e76d10d036c6f54c1add8126e8015ef68d1cba05aafd97744c37f0b38dbf900209bb3c306a1ca515e91e9a7ce649fec3909b8727d15a9433db9e7462617ce845926e91 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93f49fb5c97208b72b6cfb19f5938c7e02c464cbadb5632372326ee662c411843967b4f7853b82f0adf840790aa2091e2a3675da160f94f8bd 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=218cb2286f799a93f49fb5c97208b72b6cfb19f5938c7e02c464cbadb5632372326ee662c411843967b4f7853b82f0adf840790aa2091e2a3675da160f94f8bd 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104