Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 07:37:43 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a3c3d9393c531c19e32309db24780433171eb9fb144ce9ec3ebe238f3072e3cf669a1576e354b050f31bc2d6b80d52f35084f8992dc904acdd190c75241d 

 
 
MAY 30 &#45; JUNE 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a3c3d9393c53c1c890c151cac7a66f6c92744106807011ec33a4e0692b103320c4c40fafb22c75e6c70f04d94ed3e8150c35492ce174eccf4b14dfbb3e77 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7255a3c3d9393c53c1c890c151cac7a66f6c92744106807011ec33a4e0692b103320c4c40fafb22c75e6c70f04d94ed3e8150c35492ce174eccf4b14dfbb3e77 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d58d4d54f68f093cdaedca8d674375a4656d3eb4a3f3ac24a3e98a652fd78eff423b22526b9ffeb7e1e46839a6bf6765841a767b103db1e150 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 15 22 May 29 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d58d4d54f68f093cdaedca8d674375a4656d3eb4a3f3ac24a3e98a652fd78eff423b22526b9ffeb7e1e46839a6bf6765841a767b103db1e150 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 15 22 May 29 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d58d4d54f68f093cdaedca8d674375a4656d3eb4a3f3ac24a3e98a652fd78eff423b22526b9ffeb7e1e46839a6bf6765841a767b103db1e150 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 15 22 May 29 05

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e75c01c84b3eeafa5c59239f4a01a3b3b7341d3b101833c0ffe711b51690bcc01be1ceca49192ea82b6d3e2f49f421f38052ceb21926e99e3d77caecd37fa10 
Socializing Post-Pandemic: How to Not Make It Awkward 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e75c01c84b3eeafa5c59239f4a01a3b3b7341d3b101833c0ffe711b51690bcc01be1ceca49192ea82b6d3e2f49f421f38052ceb21926e99e3d77caecd37fa10 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e75c01c84b3eeafaf787da7d412500e9552c4b4c5d4f9870e0761f2fb2ca0e57f48914db2ef6ea7dd96ee8624316a6137f68baf4df5f7eed68b4dfaf737dead 
5 Actionable Ways to Improve Communication Between Departments 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e75c01c84b3eeafaf787da7d412500e9552c4b4c5d4f9870e0761f2fb2ca0e57f48914db2ef6ea7dd96ee8624316a6137f68baf4df5f7eed68b4dfaf737dead 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e75c01c84b3eeaf5c60a25794866230fcbdee06f3e3166b235aad5616b474cd7ac8fe9eb5b3d37aaca19702826e3c32324cb59a8f4819fe6a0a49364303bd7d 
5 Ways to Make an Introduction over Email 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e75c01c84b3eeaf5c60a25794866230fcbdee06f3e3166b235aad5616b474cd7ac8fe9eb5b3d37aaca19702826e3c32324cb59a8f4819fe6a0a49364303bd7d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d5392e3dd948a7f327cba1df8d87ac56cdfbdc2548fef4c7a8fb97bf701b94b0fec585b050786294313bad7af5261a04786b10ba94546fee02 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d5392e3dd948a7f327cba1df8d87ac56cdfbdc2548fef4c7a8fb97bf701b94b0fec585b050786294313bad7af5261a04786b10ba94546fee02 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d5392e3dd948a7f327cba1df8d87ac56cdfbdc2548fef4c7a8fb97bf701b94b0fec585b050786294313bad7af5261a04786b10ba94546fee02 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d5392e3dd948a7f327cba1df8d87ac56cdfbdc2548fef4c7a8fb97bf701b94b0fec585b050786294313bad7af5261a04786b10ba94546fee02 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80de85940e60f5d5405463ac54435709341a1af53ee0df677ad310c52b3276f587c3caf075816e71c3f93e56832b7cd8e0de6b9f7fd50b4b7f38a32607942d5a 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f644b814bd2ae5514e276c4529fff404bd6e90bccddd8b16256c6c684d01e6fc0036a04511758c900db6572877d4e510a6472560d2c31ccd5c16daf7fe0372f9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f644b814bd2ae55199c5c8b87d2ae348be712f7c183210136e07d61bff48b4e66dad5cdf8518004f2f66e00795d17dd5540391bcab667ca6b3b57e709ff7cc5c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4eff66a68ec41bc4abab2e8eb605ffd74bc05db04dd3b51030afcc5d0618827938fc5c5353e4a67a63876ef8f2752e281dedda52b056acba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4eff66a68ec41bc48c38a99d7405b4a2f6a3808e2a8dd79c8c51be7242f2fd4f3beab716481d7cc31fcc9b9faaff74ad74df79248474a9ef 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4eff66a68ec41bc422372331f2d14ee35ce26c89278ae003802f3d3a03acff05fee4822316c4337a2dda32a665726eba719e56135b41ceb2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4eff66a68ec41bc43af09c637bf798c665dcea0562a111874de5b91e909f6be10d379340d92c1678079944470e500af4514bcca2f3f1012f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4eff66a68ec41bc4c4662ef07b29fd0c10b2f23fa59a1ac1415d621fd2f1cca49ddc58d38b0adefffc5fcf5aa5bc6d9e7fb7b68fe23206fe152b2a1d2b7c8746 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af483ce6ef78129da7753ce68f3807103b093f8da8585b2d885a6902cd0a8048dfe5963d283b4a9ce824d38286b5d30e27987acf21b82603212dca08768b61d8 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=171d5a8c39a2cf300f7c52c8fce9d360913adbe226b30e20fae4251f761c94a5ce002e180b62eaa5a4d3a85b298ec07892dbe35cc256db3ccb33484652e962f6d1bf955633ba20e0c6a6a79c1f14188c5c95b3f300b8245b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af483ce6ef78129d350226b57123c24aa08017d62576490f2b17f1871cc3171c28d61a5e762e8b8362877b53f463a7af66aabfc9249bc71011302a01c3bd9a4d 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af483ce6ef78129d350226b57123c24aa08017d62576490f2b17f1871cc3171c28d61a5e762e8b8362877b53f463a7af66aabfc9249bc71011302a01c3bd9a4d 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104