Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 07:12:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72ae09cd75fa829cd71cd87a8d3145b0c6dd19fd1d7620f144b66db51d8f428005315e74324c823e1b317525084a5cc166148c64b6bcf966f8 

 
 
MAY 23 &#45; MAY 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72d6f744752d1cf519b6d3fb78304e951beb1be65d780dd6ef922a64318daabc1bae4acb5b619da0b68566188caee2a90292697ad07818c75b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72d6f744752d1cf519b6d3fb78304e951beb1be65d780dd6ef922a64318daabc1bae4acb5b619da0b68566188caee2a90292697ad07818c75b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be724f1e712f68c9c5245c7b517607e63f897c31fc890af552e577a1005e8276f579707487a2933e6ee924dbb5b55592d4a4deb387f9a3bdb627 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 08 15 May 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be724f1e712f68c9c5245c7b517607e63f897c31fc890af552e577a1005e8276f579707487a2933e6ee924dbb5b55592d4a4deb387f9a3bdb627 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 08 15 May 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be724f1e712f68c9c5245c7b517607e63f897c31fc890af552e577a1005e8276f579707487a2933e6ee924dbb5b55592d4a4deb387f9a3bdb627 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 08 15 May 22 29

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dc15bb7424108e43da5ba01273ea3d3cae60f3643d565a0cc68fdffa8382bab8a536e4dca4844e2764b864550d79d7afd03822b5bb6658833b5086a4e19240 
Upgrade Your Business Communication Skills Rapidly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dc15bb7424108e43da5ba01273ea3d3cae60f3643d565a0cc68fdffa8382bab8a536e4dca4844e2764b864550d79d7afd03822b5bb6658833b5086a4e19240 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dc15bb7424108e685baa218a613366eb4e2754854cfee1960fc17fe83935604a9903a3785611743ca18e049b7597bf7242cc2ab1906067ca50753046a43784 
The Dos and Don’ts of Your First Job Search 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dc15bb7424108e685baa218a613366eb4e2754854cfee1960fc17fe83935604a9903a3785611743ca18e049b7597bf7242cc2ab1906067ca50753046a43784 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dc15bb7424108e4f0e649375bf005efbb841f7e0966709ccf60831671120f12a1847fb81f2a043017dcab1a07659a824e1d271b0abf5d4e250c0d84a2b0a3d 
How to Communicate with Empathy in the Remote Workplace and Beyond 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a1dc15bb7424108e4f0e649375bf005efbb841f7e0966709ccf60831671120f12a1847fb81f2a043017dcab1a07659a824e1d271b0abf5d4e250c0d84a2b0a3d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72190d08481ed79929acbdf3f7575c29a667311852727b0cf040c518e8dde855c260893d64e3075c95672793d7a7ad7f48da18e94bb9c7fe42 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72190d08481ed79929acbdf3f7575c29a667311852727b0cf040c518e8dde855c260893d64e3075c95672793d7a7ad7f48da18e94bb9c7fe42 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72190d08481ed79929acbdf3f7575c29a667311852727b0cf040c518e8dde855c260893d64e3075c95672793d7a7ad7f48da18e94bb9c7fe42 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72190d08481ed79929acbdf3f7575c29a667311852727b0cf040c518e8dde855c260893d64e3075c95672793d7a7ad7f48da18e94bb9c7fe42 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be723f5379dcc9828caa9ea0ac49ea39d2f1623fd644fb5b7eeb55fadf102288e496f1c94ddc7a60b60bcf9dd01c7294172ea25066d4128b965e 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be7209bd66e95c61c6a50ca853dd5eac86d541994654509ebea0f87fcaf316dc33e1eeca572ccf3eda68e063e759735aa488c7e3f5659fcb39a4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be7299f79e31e2ea8cb8fec8c5aff3e6be356b91dc11c7051a44df7cf21d8545011bf85751a3417756ff45288d1b91c1fb85cc723be1d88277a4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be729fa13b0507c4ae42c8785743327a8fe73628a17bc6a4864921009cbad3458b5eb521fd8574ace1032b3a6ef16c335ecd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72637ee445194fdbb37a0f0f6fda0adc32c9985bf76efce4661fd8308b67b29d2614df44b753c3bb0753bc5268a9164f17 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72d33cda7a5692914c061e3e102ee438c16dc8e906e66bbdf3540f3f19bd1bd0ccdf0d8f5a427007f04dc55d652cad4f6d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72c1623ec712475af8a5a05c0bedf56e3a43b12b115d701cc637feb1f8791a9dd2697a0d8589cc985b4cb84837cb7c13d2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be7299f79e31e2ea8cb8fec8c5aff3e6be356b91dc11c7051a44df7cf21d8545011bf85751a3417756ff45288d1b91c1fb85cc723be1d88277a4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72c1444a020334940def745064a633bf4c9f74d8c916db42662dbaf6db570d30cd900a0a6391d52bd52aba0982bef097d4b21a17709bb413c2 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1851594995ea2afb9796491994e2f569bd4bea925cdaa238942672d0b2374dfda53a4b4a7cac3d8558d57ff790b0af3917a0a19db37a50e9500ba7c349296342315c847601b27d46b88160376f907c0111f3fe0da0ac6d0a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72b5b0881ea67d9cdfaa24546b405fe92f76c24b7565abe7896a6e6dac4ec4fc5e0695010f144dccf63b3e32f2437ba60b4e7f180d5fee7120 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=347aeae10b53be72b5b0881ea67d9cdfaa24546b405fe92f76c24b7565abe7896a6e6dac4ec4fc5e0695010f144dccf63b3e32f2437ba60b4e7f180d5fee7120 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104