Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 07:06:37 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757ea2f41525639495b6e429d9dffc381a0f8dad63764b7968f5f0b1d79e010458dbfedacccc9a11c2f17fee382b23c8f39c723f4b1a4a9c916 

 
 
MAY 16 &#45; MAY 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87577afdeab8d4a35cbb3a2bc3a199bb5347703736b62f0679828c6c1b50a801580558784fca6ee2b44ecbf6ffc92718e33062eeef8369a41317 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87577afdeab8d4a35cbb3a2bc3a199bb5347703736b62f0679828c6c1b50a801580558784fca6ee2b44ecbf6ffc92718e33062eeef8369a41317 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87571009a63dbf8d897e70bc92336971f2b92f961fa99b5d339e4b46dcbbbb4779c96d5703a94fc67d24b57f5c36051f68d5364d8a9c7a3fe997 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 01 08 May 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757b3c86b946a3530a069992e32927d5aa304b7a2ce2762330ff4e9fe9b4a8823b3fc0d928254b7f9bef32d4abf074a86483c975f57be7bef94 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 01 08 May 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87571009a63dbf8d897e70bc92336971f2b92f961fa99b5d339e4b46dcbbbb4779c96d5703a94fc67d24b57f5c36051f68d5364d8a9c7a3fe997 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 01 08 May 15 22

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0e3aecc6bb57d78c7b6e2a1d86ced3e2b2a7bd8066bb20aa089276363f36580558c605bc19e1192a310cb89bcd191445eddebc20ed509c314110d1d2c0c7426 
The 4 Types of Business Communication and How They Can Help Teams Succeed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0e3aecc6bb57d78c7b6e2a1d86ced3e2b2a7bd8066bb20aa089276363f36580558c605bc19e1192a310cb89bcd191445eddebc20ed509c314110d1d2c0c7426 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0e3aecc6bb57d78eae74450518661b08f4e8494c1521998f9dd11180c859134e37cb4859876170bfccc3f53869b866b1e5af58ca59cabd51f4251fb45e26436 
How to Express Support to Asian American Pacific Islander Communities 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0e3aecc6bb57d78eae74450518661b08f4e8494c1521998f9dd11180c859134e37cb4859876170bfccc3f53869b866b1e5af58ca59cabd51f4251fb45e26436 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0e3aecc6bb57d78ed56e64942a5addc06f1d8c1ef9568e68b9954af985b0effd294013a4559d9baad00428924b715efb1fbc8ab0ddc565ce41ce0016586f51c 
5 Business Communication Strategies to Implement Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a0e3aecc6bb57d78ed56e64942a5addc06f1d8c1ef9568e68b9954af985b0effd294013a4559d9baad00428924b715efb1fbc8ab0ddc565ce41ce0016586f51c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757b90157baa33def8b4bce9b559d94aa1f58aa6fd25c3a06195a81a08c00258a982b15539ff6d2af827b0c342d72066da225be7d8260a4181d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757b90157baa33def8b4bce9b559d94aa1f58aa6fd25c3a06195a81a08c00258a982b15539ff6d2af827b0c342d72066da225be7d8260a4181d 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757b90157baa33def8b4bce9b559d94aa1f58aa6fd25c3a06195a81a08c00258a982b15539ff6d2af827b0c342d72066da225be7d8260a4181d 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757b90157baa33def8b4bce9b559d94aa1f58aa6fd25c3a06195a81a08c00258a982b15539ff6d2af827b0c342d72066da225be7d8260a4181d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87573191d9a559dd1bee17478c4ebb14b0e7572c410203fdb4a23acf3b389edadf8c71bc335d349c71060bacf194a59896c6f9be99f5364d8d89 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87577778dc0e980d66c795311d61d4c5931a8f27469b0b372fe989c76ca6e4ff86489ddc6f6fd3e52463b725e38ecbb78e1c85fb11750efb6268 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757e8c7b876026b02cd0e9a4aba1c9c2fd41f3109b84d3dff75ae30e1f709dc29764dacdf326d0b79a3b6b01f90da590a10a4da773392b4634d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757971e641817539c1ab1ca4ceeb2cc5d17c8212eb41891a75d440937b18a58cab3b3227385c1a4179b041107a86d6c895b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e875704384450ca2ea8f818ab58154198534476ecdb25d581b2a13a6ff7edcaf516fc785a0729e879884abbd2d95e5c005a93 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87571e93f7e2d9ca901fc023f6c20613268b308395661b34166723513fb659dff3fa81bd53112c548a35fcc338ea595e93e3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e875701160e2701459f70ce30c6bd0d5ad05b8705e8e061eb8a8e9f40bc9489090f334f1735035d98a3bc58d64ddc464d60c3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757e8c7b876026b02cd0e9a4aba1c9c2fd41f3109b84d3dff75ae30e1f709dc29764dacdf326d0b79a3b6b01f90da590a10a4da773392b4634d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e87576d349249bfed59eba4074f5497ddc39b42df2def48f23a3411379ee2b09af944e4c5a59608b1975396d408b3f3f9e73f33bf41ad10453d12 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=174800a46b05715ed4f094f1f4ff224679b7076386ddbeeced16c42e778fb00f7204c87053c10c35f2610ec10cf3991be8df61ad2e09c774c41f88ccc3021c726cfb5b2ab788c13f1d60a9f3bb0058612ded46a00dfa9638 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757c6ac5d781afc1daf488040fcfc99bc8d759d547d5008500045e89d2dd9537f003c0da295d0b0db4cb3a74b7e571c9b388d94b1e7cf2dd8f0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2e2beeb0f28e8757c6ac5d781afc1daf488040fcfc99bc8d759d547d5008500045e89d2dd9537f003c0da295d0b0db4cb3a74b7e571c9b388d94b1e7cf2dd8f0 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104