Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:50:04 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070ba4c229660ab88066b61d269dbaf856ace26d0cbf5408cff8096e0f48a2ec3f353dcfcaa3edcf3cb06c82e749e785c8bcde5b00966129e4c5 

 
 
MAY 09 &#45; MAY 15

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bea1edffd02847755e39440e3d59d583e64d9f3520c65718f527307a6b7f768093ad4f302d6d8f6a0056b5f3ce16a3adf59191e3e55d2f6de 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bea1edffd02847755e39440e3d59d583e64d9f3520c65718f527307a6b7f768093ad4f302d6d8f6a0056b5f3ce16a3adf59191e3e55d2f6de 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b3e25a89fb98ff0171abb64cab846a586264ed14a379165a4b026d99c42d860eb4d9f8e796c5ad79788f6567791fcc8f522f767179f0858b0 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 24 01 May 08 15

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b3e25a89fb98ff0171abb64cab846a586264ed14a379165a4b026d99c42d860eb4d9f8e796c5ad79788f6567791fcc8f522f767179f0858b0 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 24 01 May 08 15

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b3e25a89fb98ff0171abb64cab846a586264ed14a379165a4b026d99c42d860eb4d9f8e796c5ad79788f6567791fcc8f522f767179f0858b0 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 24 01 May 08 15

 
 
<strong>New Offer: </strong>Upgrade by May 23 <br class="hide">and get $75 OFF a full year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b1b1c4946f96ce7efdbb8ed6948e46ec8402953438a46395bf3680f0a0c4913940b9393740541d4deb3b6ec8c9da6d5588cee0a0426767b75 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b1b1c4946f96ce7efdbb8ed6948e46ec8402953438a46395bf3680f0a0c4913940b9393740541d4deb3b6ec8c9da6d5588cee0a0426767b75 

$75 OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=125405c7c49339a9688e8c88d4209fd311ee73b4210781eb50a3ee926cec38b7eee2fdcf0a5202d8abe6135210490bc26f13213a69eac79a7d844784a58d4202 
How to Write a Business Proposal That Drives Action 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=125405c7c49339a9688e8c88d4209fd311ee73b4210781eb50a3ee926cec38b7eee2fdcf0a5202d8abe6135210490bc26f13213a69eac79a7d844784a58d4202 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=125405c7c49339a96fa99a61081a38aa633e0e777f64a3914a4950e2c20c8818ff839643f7c5f0f9a97136cc13de4663c14b7ce4a6890ecfa82c563db57b731f 
7 of the Best Life Lessons from Graduation Speeches 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=125405c7c49339a96fa99a61081a38aa633e0e777f64a3914a4950e2c20c8818ff839643f7c5f0f9a97136cc13de4663c14b7ce4a6890ecfa82c563db57b731f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=125405c7c49339a948d6ec0c11b34bfb75f828eb2b89206229534932cf626b7a5ab7a9407627bd328d98a459f09580f3344cc71f28fefbe118b3cc0be553d77e 
Communicating Effectively with Customers: 5 Dos and Don’ts 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=125405c7c49339a948d6ec0c11b34bfb75f828eb2b89206229534932cf626b7a5ab7a9407627bd328d98a459f09580f3344cc71f28fefbe118b3cc0be553d77e 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bce72cdad34750da26537a9d94a317e198bcfd9d178a75daa1de265e8479727fbf7bf79ce3fd4f6332dc1b966e4e8a24af5266040eb4f0ac5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bce72cdad34750da26537a9d94a317e198bcfd9d178a75daa1de265e8479727fbf7bf79ce3fd4f6332dc1b966e4e8a24af5266040eb4f0ac5 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bce72cdad34750da26537a9d94a317e198bcfd9d178a75daa1de265e8479727fbf7bf79ce3fd4f6332dc1b966e4e8a24af5266040eb4f0ac5 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bce72cdad34750da26537a9d94a317e198bcfd9d178a75daa1de265e8479727fbf7bf79ce3fd4f6332dc1b966e4e8a24af5266040eb4f0ac5 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070bba6b4c15cd4d23a334dc70bfacf67ec03630c8e1a774147aa86aafccdf66905f975cc17eae023285010217e498a763183499b56924438b30 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b7abf0f9d6407ac2243ad29bbf7e0c9f339ff922bedba00d2653d82c3590b5ace1298f2e337e1f23830399a8617645531363dbc843c1b05f4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b8e4b04a0df7e5b50a4ecd79b5cfe62985dc44af963233b3c451c3703084f5fb6587e4cceed46397212a5667c3abaa62cf3acbdb5e927a9ff 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b9816c5410c94497702995acbfb759d35d15c7e8637101b674c9eaac08d78dd724e832a1d22c6fad739f44bbcf60ddf19 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b4bebf13bb0f805e0536cdd17eceaeea9c4f69e48c1f761cb1b98663cf984a1ebc674b7cc038654ab1ff8a8235fdff02a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b003105f8bf843ece836c85c53d4c93de6fa3a990e83656db30351041ac5f9c646ebff1174660442fb9dd368a7914a44c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b218137e9900659344d503f920c84fbc27262c53dd02f04de81617be037fd4801eae801232aee960489bb038e884111c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b8e4b04a0df7e5b50a4ecd79b5cfe62985dc44af963233b3c451c3703084f5fb6587e4cceed46397212a5667c3abaa62cf3acbdb5e927a9ff 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b424b5baf202fa71b79cb68fdce2ac5aa43fbef1837fc784d6f2280d16aab1bf49c359c5b436ed5fe9d89608b6de653297a6c593f7cc3749a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e255fd039a36eb8a0d27bb0bf0ecd0e994fc0b7317cb61621de2a1ba418a774156c0354c37a03365bcbe301cbfdeeb3c8c7d1681ddbd5736014a766091f9211d513290e709bfadc1f430b7d880d67a12887905a49c2e9f21 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b9c7c48a6b07ee7073b7c8fa4e41128f223b734cf894889ad5645b2f396bd542abad8789855cd2529395512f27b85004a7ad429fd28d28241 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae8190b4ff6f070b9c7c48a6b07ee7073b7c8fa4e41128f223b734cf894889ad5645b2f396bd542abad8789855cd2529395512f27b85004a7ad429fd28d28241 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104