Subject: Contract Signature - April
From: Ali Mkhaimer <[email-masked]>
To: Roya Alhayek <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Awad <[email-masked]>, Haifaa Hajij <[email-masked]>, "Khaled Shahin" <[email-masked]>, Rahaf Jaber <[email-masked]>, Taima Abualfahem <[email-masked]>, Serin Hamad <[email-masked]>, Abdallah Aljamaat <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Zreiqi <[email-masked]>, Ezzaldeen Mahyoub <[email-masked]>, Maram Hamida <[email-masked]>, Monther Barakat <[email-masked]>, Momen Zidan <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Sawafteh <
Cc: Nour Hanayneh <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Tarabishi <[email-masked]>, Rawan Barghouth <[email-masked]>, Saeed Khawaldeh <[email-masked]>, Ruba Dabbas <[email-masked]>, Adnan Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 15:57:02 +0000

Dear Team,

Kindly be advised that you have to visit the HR office in the company to sign your contracts maximum by Thursday

Please find the below timing

·         Days: Tuesday to Thursday

·         Dates: 18/05/20231 till 20/05/2021

·         Time: from 09:30 AM till 05:00 PM during the days listed above

Best Regards,

Ali Al Mkhaimer
Contact Center Team Leader

T: +962 6 500 1333

F: +962 6 500 1334

M: +962 79 175 7169

E: mailto:[email-masked]

www.crystel.co<http://www.crystel.co/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/538477?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A538477%2Cidx%3A2-1-9%2CtarId%3A1465818676745%2Ctas%3Acrystel>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://www.facebook.com/Crystel.co>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://twitter.com/CrystelCo>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:[email-masked]]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIlmC47mnFyc58kjUCMkByQ>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:[email-masked]]