Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 08:02:49 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d5d15831b3ed186ab9791d28f741efe94702f7d89795594cbe1f3dbd1aa3a2ffea7526c6a5085d02bfba8eeff0c5224eb1b55dcb1d0660d01 

 
 
MAY 02 &#45; MAY 08

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d8b11da38daf2b51abe8a137a0e35dec27b68c0f178334ebedbb76082bf8e079c7cc98913ebe0e917f7e9e3a53ef0043abda3703ed37814c0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d8b11da38daf2b51abe8a137a0e35dec27b68c0f178334ebedbb76082bf8e079c7cc98913ebe0e917f7e9e3a53ef0043abda3703ed37814c0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d7dd74f26250007b281a2f5cf5c39b0feab4082ba6b49ec25bb61d5a6df31d66f1a7476204865cf7a546b3f1c2debc030cf561534fc65d2a6 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 17 24 May 01 08

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d7dd74f26250007b281a2f5cf5c39b0feab4082ba6b49ec25bb61d5a6df31d66f1a7476204865cf7a546b3f1c2debc030cf561534fc65d2a6 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 17 24 May 01 08

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d7dd74f26250007b281a2f5cf5c39b0feab4082ba6b49ec25bb61d5a6df31d66f1a7476204865cf7a546b3f1c2debc030cf561534fc65d2a6 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 17 24 May 01 08

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a15fbd31cd53b0e00dbe4c91396504a00e81c890e70df246157975d01ed6f6993bf74c58e4a75a57a0baebd84262f734bcbd63384e20fa79810f577c12132563 
How to Write an Abstract for Your Paper 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a15fbd31cd53b0e00dbe4c91396504a00e81c890e70df246157975d01ed6f6993bf74c58e4a75a57a0baebd84262f734bcbd63384e20fa79810f577c12132563 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a15fbd31cd53b0e0679a9f17b853997d746d78f66a1b17618f8dd04efe94af9c0e0f9e3a02c7ee1ae993e7306af0ee253a1441916a1f66b1f5e8c24134ac0f2b 
Understanding the Different Business Writing Styles and When to Use Them 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a15fbd31cd53b0e0679a9f17b853997d746d78f66a1b17618f8dd04efe94af9c0e0f9e3a02c7ee1ae993e7306af0ee253a1441916a1f66b1f5e8c24134ac0f2b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a15fbd31cd53b0e0f92b438b15385cfc32d30dc4b4182384dd6acc31783c9d8fc352052ffedf0a6da6590f87b94b61d89666258be9b2414e38284989055c9d24 
What Is Academic Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a15fbd31cd53b0e0f92b438b15385cfc32d30dc4b4182384dd6acc31783c9d8fc352052ffedf0a6da6590f87b94b61d89666258be9b2414e38284989055c9d24 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d6356a56b09c241fc5504fd0b2313ad98a1eba67fd8a2ada3aceb013b15e64ff3d4048f63390da4b590ec546c9e230d678736688dc71cd234 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d6356a56b09c241fc5504fd0b2313ad98a1eba67fd8a2ada3aceb013b15e64ff3d4048f63390da4b590ec546c9e230d678736688dc71cd234 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d6356a56b09c241fc5504fd0b2313ad98a1eba67fd8a2ada3aceb013b15e64ff3d4048f63390da4b590ec546c9e230d678736688dc71cd234 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d6356a56b09c241fc5504fd0b2313ad98a1eba67fd8a2ada3aceb013b15e64ff3d4048f63390da4b590ec546c9e230d678736688dc71cd234 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772da5363edc4774129131443eab1cf1bf04b061527132b3a0159711cdd6a0fe630a17d597e5d292f8337314343ae20f8ede2afe373905aa6ebb 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772dbfbe50c4077a41bda904570906f00c7a4e62c43ce491d75262eab602fa1789231eeb7b155007180db031a5971996f9fafb96a6d82b2ae79b 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772da3aa58b2cce5ebb2d4215f688509e1cea44d4637aa7c56af6356890b4dfef91ae072b7aea17048c06ec3ebdb90c26cfed5d42426b06b4287 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d5d69aa97b82b8b3cd82a2192214072a6ac5ff14053285e5615201cfdfb73e7d3b496ccd5efc1193946204b765415ba01 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772dd26f1eae868a33aca3948f46dae6d43259a4eaca15d34e25f0a326424586bd0294e1afce0a3b18127af8b85684ce6fcd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d55df0ee0c51a42c010491ed617b1a170456e5dd3ade9d2c4267706936e35d2e52434812f3c2d19cf383474fa1762a978 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d588e1fd6b4e81e7543bc4c9bc8f06e31661d86b84eeb311a0dc4407641cc50b06b7442d1f6a1d6fd4342dc611612c666 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772da3aa58b2cce5ebb2d4215f688509e1cea44d4637aa7c56af6356890b4dfef91ae072b7aea17048c06ec3ebdb90c26cfed5d42426b06b4287 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772d5baac888a2467ffa265ad8e8b91514c5a297de20df3ad5d012b1f6c56fa142cca092da7478487543c9342f7e908798d31a663a90a35e5e1b 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d0f9bf4046e59e847a346bd2ffec279a465db2df9ce30e4a827e7aa538b9a09d185604f6160ef45048700dd1ea35841e3ec38f83768bd3807a9d73ee73cf7fdae6792576ddde11bb319ad5dd33e22f0c904a64545461d06f 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772dd15700047df9d80bb8369c7dd11488bbc6994fa7bf49494e79edeb578c932cbd9bcc6df2792192cacb99d3435dae1ff312ab54eaab8a0f5c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca377a265199772dd15700047df9d80bb8369c7dd11488bbc6994fa7bf49494e79edeb578c932cbd9bcc6df2792192cacb99d3435dae1ff312ab54eaab8a0f5c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104