Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 07:59:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a652ae77be67e8d44225845bcfab352f8d920681682bf599bf52a11ed2aea1f6647707ed1e9e5403aceae0c9882a688fc3dc9d5b5a031ad8e8 

 
 
APRIL 25 &#45; MAY 01

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6e6b15e7bfb44eb3f1c836b3a9aca06c143300b9a128fc1af03b036b0533c929a6fd6e2df0b24abd00bf344727a8b2ff6d953bfdd852e8ca0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6e6b15e7bfb44eb3f1c836b3a9aca06c143300b9a128fc1af03b036b0533c929a6fd6e2df0b24abd00bf344727a8b2ff6d953bfdd852e8ca0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6d32c9f571168f42657bf373c701301e80a5772de29ec729a53f105f64eaf118abe9673e94adc1a7909dd37bf801a4fed9f7aaec4b6f9bdc8 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 10 17 Apr 24 01

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6d32c9f571168f42657bf373c701301e80a5772de29ec729a53f105f64eaf118abe9673e94adc1a7909dd37bf801a4fed9f7aaec4b6f9bdc8 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 10 17 Apr 24 01

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6d32c9f571168f42657bf373c701301e80a5772de29ec729a53f105f64eaf118abe9673e94adc1a7909dd37bf801a4fed9f7aaec4b6f9bdc8 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 10 17 Apr 24 01

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63557b8a597685a8f396b01327abe6d100c51ae3023942ca938c5b39bfe4b053b9d0dfe524e239c27ac6eec7f718c19186b1dc346ef2bca886f8fdb75438e0c 
16 Notable Asian American Pacific Islander Writers 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63557b8a597685a8f396b01327abe6d100c51ae3023942ca938c5b39bfe4b053b9d0dfe524e239c27ac6eec7f718c19186b1dc346ef2bca886f8fdb75438e0c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63557b8a597685a5fd84f408d04a035f9640855a7c4a008543f6f49b26d37e6d26a412014ba600704efca9cba5fee05f0929e662071139c26ba3ff664f1b038 
What Are Homophones? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63557b8a597685a5fd84f408d04a035f9640855a7c4a008543f6f49b26d37e6d26a412014ba600704efca9cba5fee05f0929e662071139c26ba3ff664f1b038 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63557b8a597685a3006ef9e20501d07ea84cb2e1ed1e6565200afeb8e035aa1c67ddc38906c7687b317e92d4dbabc51ddac36c2d50c68f07513fbba7dc34acf 
Unlocking Team Efficiency with Grammarly Business Analytics 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a63557b8a597685a3006ef9e20501d07ea84cb2e1ed1e6565200afeb8e035aa1c67ddc38906c7687b317e92d4dbabc51ddac36c2d50c68f07513fbba7dc34acf 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6b9ce418d09730ebd91e76a389ead4d188d0c10b950c2bf980f3ac9d92b36e7343f0e4a2fd572a2064da7e12938a15513dafead8542102cd1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6b9ce418d09730ebd91e76a389ead4d188d0c10b950c2bf980f3ac9d92b36e7343f0e4a2fd572a2064da7e12938a15513dafead8542102cd1 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6b9ce418d09730ebd91e76a389ead4d188d0c10b950c2bf980f3ac9d92b36e7343f0e4a2fd572a2064da7e12938a15513dafead8542102cd1 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=368077d37302a1a6b9ce418d09730ebd91e76a389ead4d188d0c10b950c2bf980f3ac9d92b36e7343f0e4a2fd572a2064da7e12938a15513dafead8542102cd1 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a85f1ef51fbea1c03daa33b303546e974e8deff08ee3ad3fac0edea807b6f23c0eca92706c383caafd37eed05963e47bab4f9254d8edced2363 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a8500c6a0902685150a798c24337b6503912248da4d7ef8c6564e88fb8c99c599f2fb4226c191c64b8f6fdbc98509fb612d87f2e8e95e0978d2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a85110877b86b9fbb83e80183d4a596ccc63a121f7137445e75d0ac5a12ff63840e4580510b62d2d6ae2755475a46a032fc4026755243da0602 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a85a9e1bcdebf6bd0909beae117cc5209014676e25ed7b88912e6add0384a6cbc5bae76be72b002386267da0b9877babf6a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a85302b633ddc63509776ea7cc4fc91d0aebaa505a24235b44b0f9c8923dcbd844092c49c3d43dbe44d010b7e17826f5f56 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a850230534cfa3255b1fbb6d2bacff94af4fe7830901680aa2f88539a9ad113fb681bd9d7a92761eaec0be2c9e8551a34da 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a85548916ddafe50837ad33907cd5c014f316d00f345e76ab409f1be062e56fc3acd33d4dfc9efeae810989b9d2dfdf7433 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a85110877b86b9fbb83e80183d4a596ccc63a121f7137445e75d0ac5a12ff63840e4580510b62d2d6ae2755475a46a032fc4026755243da0602 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6a86ae793f278a8510829f514c15fd6226617211370578062f81fa3dc8e6bef87a4e23ca9c1016717e2d969237f3da045cffcc47b431363c2b28bbc7cecf1d9c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e85f76c30b0ed272b51fe966c7c2c22759b70a3ccf8d30a131e1c31e02a66b42887083974fc7f476021b7a280b7718c84ed3403b8c8bb1d0ffe2b0b017dc53c867980f236c823f9ac7557ea92f92a312dd9668335ca73c99 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efddbf9faf13dfdeea42340a87f47f0e962915e6ec64ac8cf66f4e03481d709b67729fb4d35980aea434635ce42b61a9a7ff8c2dc4c863cd61e14cb9005871f2 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=efddbf9faf13dfdeea42340a87f47f0e962915e6ec64ac8cf66f4e03481d709b67729fb4d35980aea434635ce42b61a9a7ff8c2dc4c863cd61e14cb9005871f2 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104