Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:54:22 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=488f2559adc90530a403893fe08199b81b6a042dea19b3a64bff6e5425c350fab182628cd92453f722f867679ce3563614096cedb500e6a9e0e729384cbc4e0b 

 
 
APRIL 18 &#45; APRIL 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=488f2559adc9053041bd7b4013712c1729658ad800549fdf266308007424773e2a9f3342d683c693f50bfbaea46182bb4aab1f636ec905cab2a417a1a7364575 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=488f2559adc9053041bd7b4013712c1729658ad800549fdf266308007424773e2a9f3342d683c693f50bfbaea46182bb4aab1f636ec905cab2a417a1a7364575 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb6204fde85039ba5998a608c3010d52bc52516de0e7bacba91789f8e20aa2ce8561e46d2ba54a9a0d060dd3d021a980802acea088a18c9f21 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Apr 03 10 Apr 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb6204fde85039ba5998a608c3010d52bc52516de0e7bacba91789f8e20aa2ce8561e46d2ba54a9a0d060dd3d021a980802acea088a18c9f21 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 03 10 Apr 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb6204fde85039ba5998a608c3010d52bc52516de0e7bacba91789f8e20aa2ce8561e46d2ba54a9a0d060dd3d021a980802acea088a18c9f21 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 03 10 Apr 17 24

 
 
<strong>Flash Sale: </strong>Upgrade today <br class="hide">and get 50% off ANY Premium plan!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb4cf264238f23c09e93a9a27b6f7ec9b1dcf3d6861cc0c3d388def4c450ab4f4243e69ea2b96bfbd278693be2a56428867df89861670b8275 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb4cf264238f23c09e93a9a27b6f7ec9b1dcf3d6861cc0c3d388def4c450ab4f4243e69ea2b96bfbd278693be2a56428867df89861670b8275 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d1d366998ea59e1b6b9a8c044ed7299cf873f14505e71d13876c82bb54ad6824f749997dd3cfd0182aa7ae3271f75e9596a11b88759793dcea67b0c1c8d4754 
6 Ways to Be Less Wasteful in Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d1d366998ea59e1b6b9a8c044ed7299cf873f14505e71d13876c82bb54ad6824f749997dd3cfd0182aa7ae3271f75e9596a11b88759793dcea67b0c1c8d4754 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d1d366998ea59e184e39e410cecf95e142f4bfb4e2ab2aeec49c92268073467c9be215f6417b2a93d58f81342e119607e8ef6b9f821579ab7c483a5cb6b7deb 
How to Make Small Talk That Doesn’t Feel Like Small Talk 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d1d366998ea59e184e39e410cecf95e142f4bfb4e2ab2aeec49c92268073467c9be215f6417b2a93d58f81342e119607e8ef6b9f821579ab7c483a5cb6b7deb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d1d366998ea59e1e684ac3b568a7300ca8c2c3016d987634f1d27bffe70e52ac8f0af73ff40ea7a0afb270e5c68c9fe287cc5c548c862f3e5425adef0774aef 
Boost Morale with These 11 Motivating Phrases 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2d1d366998ea59e1e684ac3b568a7300ca8c2c3016d987634f1d27bffe70e52ac8f0af73ff40ea7a0afb270e5c68c9fe287cc5c548c862f3e5425adef0774aef 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb909a01207c9029364e0359d4040b669b2a509ef4354f26932b8978e9d01a483102dc528f633fe3b4fdf0f1892e3dba7136285f1df02f3432 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb909a01207c9029364e0359d4040b669b2a509ef4354f26932b8978e9d01a483102dc528f633fe3b4fdf0f1892e3dba7136285f1df02f3432 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb909a01207c9029364e0359d4040b669b2a509ef4354f26932b8978e9d01a483102dc528f633fe3b4fdf0f1892e3dba7136285f1df02f3432 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb909a01207c9029364e0359d4040b669b2a509ef4354f26932b8978e9d01a483102dc528f633fe3b4fdf0f1892e3dba7136285f1df02f3432 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1cebdd9f5bbc700903b71bb1ac22e6508a5971bf68a5dd0c72c7daebe452dc6471d70295bbfa13b7091a82962c4209fea4ef4af3abe64c8c3e78 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb0e30ab254c998356b1fbac1cc3531645c0fc000c0cca441a37d7764edb47d25b8f7bb735804c60774d1de3ce62bf2b32154825c024389b99 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb8536e14f82b100233af15724ac17fd24a9804c531c85630f7b9949e58964048ce09f516ef09218c390fc08186a0f6c22e208b501e2b35ac6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1cebc7b572eee5d96d8d5177cf117e3293c684275f080939ac2c404830aabf3c2855059b09ad27282a61f1512e555ae9f3b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb7f574783cc1e6567b947d70f6fc481c7f029c0ac6d98ae6ac7c2657d1558989769d8338ad6c04cecbb77d506b6f475e6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb93f9648771934bf96acb13de72056be612ab27f4cd24bcb9dfe173590d5d6c1d1e229f5ed41f4c00d03237fd63324b52 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a1c6e67945f809daf144f572bd6089e567d24a5536684faf602f8452e2a96e7c9d5cdbfee50609790077f7a8bc289136e21ce86baa3581b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=26d370cd823c1ceb8536e14f82b100233af15724ac17fd24a9804c531c85630f7b9949e58964048ce09f516ef09218c390fc08186a0f6c22e208b501e2b35ac6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a1c6e67945f809d4ce19dc00dcc818861cb1da4359aad31224ce5d23d5101e42db9fb7cf74ade5cae21cee6d5d7aa0a74a91db108a5b2415ce3a9e904190688 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2699cc36237fe0c577c368edad46e3db49c06c4d8ce7491ee15810d861602d07bf1acec5b3b930c9b5e1173fecb2cecb6a5dc7906caeda58fa1c90b7c910c704873b51170073ffed3d0b698eb140e33b0206ff17bdad775a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a1c6e67945f809d1555a773f7fffbd1a9561bbca0ee075232a5088017bc4eab889ff9ea0f8f34536f4cf7414f59c1de42f2f25b4ffad842a0a6cac5178bbe62 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a1c6e67945f809d1555a773f7fffbd1a9561bbca0ee075232a5088017bc4eab889ff9ea0f8f34536f4cf7414f59c1de42f2f25b4ffad842a0a6cac5178bbe62 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104