Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:55:46 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
APRIL 04 &#45; APRIL 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca474678836249c8d50acb36a914522dc521c1271b1a68a7b6a22c799f46b46e7a7b2a84e3a5e522539f43f4ee4f41f0570cd62e47361fa9a5de0e 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca474678836249c8d50acb36a914522dc521c1271b1a68a7b6a22c799f46b46e7a7b2a84e3a5e522539f43f4ee4f41f0570cd62e47361fa9a5de0e 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47465980d3aeea2b959cf61eb101d5c7389151deb3adb9710c6ea18500e40489ef39a9c70e9e8d228947db838423f0b251960fea8d68b65aac4f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 20 27 Apr 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47465980d3aeea2b959cf61eb101d5c7389151deb3adb9710c6ea18500e40489ef39a9c70e9e8d228947db838423f0b251960fea8d68b65aac4f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 20 27 Apr 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47465980d3aeea2b959cf61eb101d5c7389151deb3adb9710c6ea18500e40489ef39a9c70e9e8d228947db838423f0b251960fea8d68b65aac4f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 20 27 Apr 03 10

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca474619996483715e4bca6546007457f584d9b020b85d3a30e5e533dfc7af4cbe28d675dee8231f26185a9cb20938cef84a23c27423a7b4dc62a9 
The Ultimate Guide to Phrases 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca474619996483715e4bca6546007457f584d9b020b85d3a30e5e533dfc7af4cbe28d675dee8231f26185a9cb20938cef84a23c27423a7b4dc62a9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47467d2be519033840228bdcbfde8aa61240f1c3b92ab957460184f4cdea2cf4a8f5d0fc0181f9d6fbf1e1d4f0f60cd9e822dc1a3eb6d03eeed7 
7 Tips for Writing About Disability 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47467d2be519033840228bdcbfde8aa61240f1c3b92ab957460184f4cdea2cf4a8f5d0fc0181f9d6fbf1e1d4f0f60cd9e822dc1a3eb6d03eeed7 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746edf3f3906126ae9f95feb25439b88083c1041977b239a1d56d8a65616b990030c860ca3743ac4b5228054327276c670d114cb39e54510b6c 
Tips for Writing a Powerful Rough Draft 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746edf3f3906126ae9f95feb25439b88083c1041977b239a1d56d8a65616b990030c860ca3743ac4b5228054327276c670d114cb39e54510b6c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47468574ee7cc0a2285d34c15df2006fe5c6d71f1b8593b829dd89f3492fde9ace977c9fc117210341d81cbf0f14b71e22f968638244746ac75f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47468574ee7cc0a2285d34c15df2006fe5c6d71f1b8593b829dd89f3492fde9ace977c9fc117210341d81cbf0f14b71e22f968638244746ac75f 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47468574ee7cc0a2285d34c15df2006fe5c6d71f1b8593b829dd89f3492fde9ace977c9fc117210341d81cbf0f14b71e22f968638244746ac75f 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47468574ee7cc0a2285d34c15df2006fe5c6d71f1b8593b829dd89f3492fde9ace977c9fc117210341d81cbf0f14b71e22f968638244746ac75f 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746c422ccabc25806279cbcb9dbf9eb13e5fa3dabd37ff6c6e8f70ad26bfcbaf8754d7fe3a02a735e2287aef3fb53dfde18ff6a2d6f24613709 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746ae56d403a3bc535613df5da500fd04d6ec24fd17c72630bb0f2ccdf5cb2ea1abfc33b4550124e09ed75dad29e2d41d6154f36464327c4c49 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47467a618855dd5c2148b7f5b04a75be6148e6fa12cefa47feea7534cd1cea18e374166f7e7057ce7dbb4b8c76bf271f95061c19a143e5f0cff5 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746f585fe037781138f2888c91125f96e9e94ca1dec15470959d6f643894ea08e1e88fde3ea13fa250afa7dbd5c652335f1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47469f72cf54cc1d67d39708adc639bb3f5797a547250516472a7856c97393d9726faa6929d9c77b757454dc599ab21b3a30 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746202881d94628c2e8e0b14cb24051a0b303346fa69f391f0aa65a989cadbdbd327c4762ae7605ee5cf4b2212a5991a477 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca47460d5f01f2df40cd6e407b1c14a98cef7cdffa8cd1ad367a1ba69b863f3184fbbfa4ed3d0ae3c8042cc7f2a73e6ad6c2c1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746bfc6dc2534e0fc21814bee5db4555125a76310f08842b3bbb42696f0b51b6bae0753b52628247bf882249dfa8e422c56e5578eccf5650c1e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746d38b27afcb7ad266332493c24c633ad44016cdf1b24e2cc79d15effd9eb0e7e26ceea8dac2cefe0a214ee909192cee0b98877b63826f2d1d 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6279836307cf4e4fe594622c384841033e57c1956fc1a5ae1d9b16c6fc79f7f338afe65da797430e4492b76077b15b532d1e8237ed4e5875ada012f0707a879ff1a132f9fa1fc76f00b6acb517dd84ae3b954ed53195befa 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746ac65542e1aea315290c6156d46769eb86e90aca66f0a464a93a01058f712ce087c8ceec591e968baed290329140d32e6f358d43d7c784cc7 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e39c84f34aca4746ac65542e1aea315290c6156d46769eb86e90aca66f0a464a93a01058f712ce087c8ceec591e968baed290329140d32e6f358d43d7c784cc7 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104