Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:39:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 28 &#45; APRIL 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81973a23019bedc996277b02f7f37d25e9ea41917d93ea5dff909eea4ecfd320c7c10dddd9dcc910cd57fcfe23f356c06ca6c579066334c79d 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81973a23019bedc996277b02f7f37d25e9ea41917d93ea5dff909eea4ecfd320c7c10dddd9dcc910cd57fcfe23f356c06ca6c579066334c79d 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81579c2c70a05f35b36eafa280deafd424cf7b4b633c6bc0cbc038b0a3f17f05cfc6aa5e6f938b6f0ad6963f592222faa775ebe843a7fb7605 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81e6122dc8907f0a137aec25a30bcba1c7d316f4261e2ebb9f011d55a73c4ab71c35eeac68c60c3bbbadea9c406693a166115fd39ca42c6414 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81e6122dc8907f0a137aec25a30bcba1c7d316f4261e2ebb9f011d55a73c4ab71c35eeac68c60c3bbbadea9c406693a166115fd39ca42c6414 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 13 20 Mar 27 03

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2af39c62ecab531f4e33f566a0b64df2da1917ad778936183a9c13c88023f0fa927f8da7508b335e668a7d2a7cc1d9380d35b20b10b2a3301a30ccebdc38aaf6 
What Makes Business Communication Effective? The Top Five Factors to Consider 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2af39c62ecab531f4e33f566a0b64df2da1917ad778936183a9c13c88023f0fa927f8da7508b335e668a7d2a7cc1d9380d35b20b10b2a3301a30ccebdc38aaf6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2af39c62ecab531f48992a7116993b292a37d7fd62faf6780fa8c80378486dc37bfe6fbea0c1a20ba91b3d7f994008a07249e11e50aea9d575140b225afdeef8 
A History of Innovation at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2af39c62ecab531f48992a7116993b292a37d7fd62faf6780fa8c80378486dc37bfe6fbea0c1a20ba91b3d7f994008a07249e11e50aea9d575140b225afdeef8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2af39c62ecab531f2e5bd6362dfc6ba2cad7aca53e490d68dc069667f70a4c8fc6e4b22909662b45306d6d51c645bcae81fa88d917a4025703a314418cd9765b 
5 Things to Consider When Emailing Your Teacher 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2af39c62ecab531f2e5bd6362dfc6ba2cad7aca53e490d68dc069667f70a4c8fc6e4b22909662b45306d6d51c645bcae81fa88d917a4025703a314418cd9765b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81afe784ebb4524b2a3a7b4c0f3875724f4fa46d4d97f56eda16e86b07a3e5ec78978ae6a4203d1d043b4ca9fb53d80eb336610cd3b8c1d570 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81afe784ebb4524b2a3a7b4c0f3875724f4fa46d4d97f56eda16e86b07a3e5ec78978ae6a4203d1d043b4ca9fb53d80eb336610cd3b8c1d570 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81afe784ebb4524b2a3a7b4c0f3875724f4fa46d4d97f56eda16e86b07a3e5ec78978ae6a4203d1d043b4ca9fb53d80eb336610cd3b8c1d570 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81afe784ebb4524b2a3a7b4c0f3875724f4fa46d4d97f56eda16e86b07a3e5ec78978ae6a4203d1d043b4ca9fb53d80eb336610cd3b8c1d570 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81a63a8d37b527824266f6bb942bb4675d1c736b25979f4688e0cdf3d0af1c4aac69d02d6e05c785726ee7fe2144f899608a52d08f5cedd7a7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add811bb35abfea063bd2d2989b2f56572c50213e47ebe830c031a325f8f35f4a7c85252096da947e877975bf9b305f1d7ad490ffd2aeae473428 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add8109c2ee78ac44355ce3a2bf03f0dbf3b6914d2e2a529c991a1f86df680742d3dc367c304a5c6008c5abece4a1793f5929add7ef523f716c0c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add8156b6022f1130e95a51743e58431f81002bb8365b7d9b8404f55e10bcac5018aed1ca499ebccc9f8e8d0b4e8fa020a8b5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81f27c7c9c3c39cb8bf0b6c9fcb3710e42eab29bfd11f7f6d510815df6b420417cdfdf479c2ccc37754ce959afc59ef969 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add8125a8fee6ea792270da5c234f61e0432af965c1d79154d5c3f2080a2e0db3e248fa0afe524fa7f71a3f3fd7807b18a6cb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add812e543a80fef88997f18173038c83dd36120b6ba97103160c6a58093589207ca4acd5cf8cf8d7e08609a9544be285e14b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add8109c2ee78ac44355ce3a2bf03f0dbf3b6914d2e2a529c991a1f86df680742d3dc367c304a5c6008c5abece4a1793f5929add7ef523f716c0c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add811c5939972e6907c538167c47d937c16429b020ada971c183076783e259b4ec7defd2964d45cf2709ed185b68a7ea83d7aa756da4a6fc8912 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=931a7d3341d7a4805d0bdbfaa1ea826d304d8df415f201b7755ac7ae8f4ad15a3059767377fbb3fe94f1b958da9c0a9bf1f79ee0b1836b0c03fc727a795b6ec8029ded17b23264ec83ba7bb0e6f2d1c5343fbd254ffb3db5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81b93c31b23addfae487752e9bf6e173b0206a55040a9af6f371052a38b1de116e885c1031c6d3b4de65ef03871a15ab30e51da3c8e13bb4c5 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=99ec5e32707add81b93c31b23addfae487752e9bf6e173b0206a55040a9af6f371052a38b1de116e885c1031c6d3b4de65ef03871a15ab30e51da3c8e13bb4c5 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104