Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 07:49:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
MARCH 14 &#45; MARCH 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b495e4893aa3f5d646703ea833306b3da9aa405127601c93776e8a5ffebe193e1dc09db03060bf9a0b3cdf2b7e8f9ff07a4d0ebdb2f5ceec05a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b495e4893aa3f5d646703ea833306b3da9aa405127601c93776e8a5ffebe193e1dc09db03060bf9a0b3cdf2b7e8f9ff07a4d0ebdb2f5ceec05a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dffd9000a8d853d26953ff1f239c611882e64341e39bbcce35e40f6fef18cc1e9d2f1886097809adfe85438b7872066f33c77298b2bf4c9a 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dffd9000a8d853d26953ff1f239c611882e64341e39bbcce35e40f6fef18cc1e9d2f1886097809adfe85438b7872066f33c77298b2bf4c9a 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dffd9000a8d853d26953ff1f239c611882e64341e39bbcce35e40f6fef18cc1e9d2f1886097809adfe85438b7872066f33c77298b2bf4c9a 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 27 06 Mar 13 20

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by March 24 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dd622bce12e9a709316dcf9a935d2be45cd00a51ea123e983f204266aa8361e4039cc7395031c087e8df7abd48a9c10ed332204df3db512e 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dd622bce12e9a709316dcf9a935d2be45cd00a51ea123e983f204266aa8361e4039cc7395031c087e8df7abd48a9c10ed332204df3db512e 

46% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d418e8b92796a14d472987eab66dfce0be6fb36f03513e769e3f3f920108b2858e0d8b9c57effecb9a0dc37253f33028008b752d68d5fb05df 
It’s Time to Refresh These 7 Common Writing Habits 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d418e8b92796a14d472987eab66dfce0be6fb36f03513e769e3f3f920108b2858e0d8b9c57effecb9a0dc37253f33028008b752d68d5fb05df 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d41c58bdc8eb818d9f53e058ffd953d6d52b8beb777e11d7b1537c0a05dea10d7f1331103d8a98b014e0371beb298184f503cc47c6b6eeadfa 
Strike the Right Tone on the Go with Our Tone Detector for Mobile 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d41c58bdc8eb818d9f53e058ffd953d6d52b8beb777e11d7b1537c0a05dea10d7f1331103d8a98b014e0371beb298184f503cc47c6b6eeadfa 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d48fb9770222300d67535288234f7e4fe92a11dbfa1db6f33f6b8e0b71693d4cccd9a89047d993baa94428c563d83f5d899ca5eb104cb10bb9 
What Is Nonviolent Communication and How Can It Benefit You at Work? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=91626bc7c00837d48fb9770222300d67535288234f7e4fe92a11dbfa1db6f33f6b8e0b71693d4cccd9a89047d993baa94428c563d83f5d899ca5eb104cb10bb9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513964ab521e40c829a78d4d29fc5df89f0c2530926307b83862a696345fdeee47dbf8cde411b83b7177e23116c8364555153 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513964ab521e40c829a78d4d29fc5df89f0c2530926307b83862a696345fdeee47dbf8cde411b83b7177e23116c8364555153 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513964ab521e40c829a78d4d29fc5df89f0c2530926307b83862a696345fdeee47dbf8cde411b83b7177e23116c8364555153 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49b7eb577e2d0513964ab521e40c829a78d4d29fc5df89f0c2530926307b83862a696345fdeee47dbf8cde411b83b7177e23116c8364555153 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b490b2388d37ae88e9cd41605805ee5c50f1f27103f44e7fd0b5440190184e2ac434e5ee523b242f30fc4214a0150410121bea611e75cf8b2f6 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49e83d6b5620c6b6580764fcd66d89db06f33c0e0e1613f8ae543e5943dba1d1586de75c157dde9c760c56319e9b1f19f988ba2cc6f422436b 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4976b75ecb045e204200d87d3c5327669442c29d557c2bd7b93aefd61a2b6dc21ac0afe334a3ce87d2648aeac5e7139fd76e3f1c8af1941c91 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49ce5b4aeb97536b16b2122263e567759bbd25d83dc55fe423d0c660e53098b0885991b03cbc8dc35d99bab2bf0b3dd8bc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49dfcbd807ad717e75d21f3ab06711d66da646716f9310e553e08bdcb0b1eb2c2a39f61712c73bbed1a2f52e19b5049564 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b49e466e16ceefb78348388aa674f582fbe34e6b294e1ac68610573c5630dbd7ed5628f812d6a5aaa6e874971f7b5349765 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4917904772826c55c362b5afd8877668e18a8475c76b95b3b3beb79e2821832c7894aa351ea1f4708e71cc6ef5397dcc30 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4976b75ecb045e204200d87d3c5327669442c29d557c2bd7b93aefd61a2b6dc21ac0afe334a3ce87d2648aeac5e7139fd76e3f1c8af1941c91 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b499640e8c91d81ef370b927b0783b489ff407c3657906d11fbae283af3a83e956cb31da0f6d4b36e6a08faf8fe6f071f617178a8bc79423dcf 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e0f616c5931f8ee1bd4bcc4b44cbe89930baee2d46aa066e7d2ea2ea47fbf818c8759b592363b95d3a672ccb27b7bfadadf9911f3b58ca406e2855e7aae15416684be2a6876147baa620e5ec20faa8bb4f2087fb740e3704 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4967ab004800f62ddd91e903b3ef80848b28d80fd1db78ef1eb924af2ff7cefb7e0109c0fda0ea98dfe24565cec26760901b8b6884b2d327a3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3f5c44ec7c552b4967ab004800f62ddd91e903b3ef80848b28d80fd1db78ef1eb924af2ff7cefb7e0109c0fda0ea98dfe24565cec26760901b8b6884b2d327a3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104