Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:20:26 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f606f805a1c320b8115b50ba7424e52ef2fb60d6bee09f039ef958e121f55f62a252507e3c369dd5c6cd9978b825b17ea32f2349fb4414115fd 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f606f805a1c320b8115b50ba7424e52ef2fb60d6bee09f039ef958e121f55f62a252507e3c369dd5c6cd9978b825b17ea32f2349fb4414115fd 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f6081c4d115f663eb0c72185c8d090f80012b08b9afa30e669f4fd2dc5b9628d8a2c6713e3f15ea26738b6ce81aaae2b0d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f60fcd6c441c8a7e5f0bb7287b938e4445d90501d349e1555f467e3b95619c0d10cfb0d1033b68002ce12cd016301c22bb4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f6059f72cabd2332bb3dc4475f34966d5151bf8b6961f942a6c7f7159a16ceaa831238248d3ee2f06a8bba7e61fb51eaacb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f6016d310deb59ccd4097a7885c288b91875aeac12776377fb817ddd7b97d5c5f9fbe1753ad730f1d85f11581149aab067a 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f65ec659b17d4f6df339a74eb9fd05e58e65bb82c27cd0433348098869e7c34e17bc0e7679fc3f0f1a3104711d1e225b0ee195593dc1818855102bc142d302fb30328f434905a35ff74421e470e9f2e62b4a3da62e50088 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f60003244ff18f028cdb4294a32d75f25cba3043e555dd842bd6f329731b1d4237fdb7c2b51d77e025cc21c64830140985b6d59ecba8e52df10 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5177d30377284f60003244ff18f028cdb4294a32d75f25cba3043e555dd842bd6f329731b1d4237fdb7c2b51d77e025cc21c64830140985b6d59ecba8e52df10 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104