Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 07:08:28 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 28 &#45; MARCH 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4333c292f20c157c7fe9bc2ea06c057f44a9c31570b6c921498c48f954cf4b47a88e2ffbec0c1cbb425a3b87edd7e34ef74dae33274e5671 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b4333c292f20c157c7fe9bc2ea06c057f44a9c31570b6c921498c48f954cf4b47a88e2ffbec0c1cbb425a3b87edd7e34ef74dae33274e5671 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a43d3781fa68c141bc6d79b7010bed7d18ba9781a03a5247ce40b8f4faa4b194bb65b2b563d01a371230dd9042288d951dd 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a43d3781fa68c141bc6d79b7010bed7d18ba9781a03a5247ce40b8f4faa4b194bb65b2b563d01a371230dd9042288d951dd 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b13992a5158560a43d3781fa68c141bc6d79b7010bed7d18ba9781a03a5247ce40b8f4faa4b194bb65b2b563d01a371230dd9042288d951dd 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 13 20 Feb 27 06

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b8a51fd3276acf5d849dc6d21ed0911f51741ebcb7fab29b143a27aacd76c5dc1e88cd06e706013643c0f6d926f7d8e5e9516bb3402410113 
Responding to Awkward Texting Scenarios: A Primer 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b8a51fd3276acf5d849dc6d21ed0911f51741ebcb7fab29b143a27aacd76c5dc1e88cd06e706013643c0f6d926f7d8e5e9516bb3402410113 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b01575f93e690abb56951a08c3189b828152dfa5087e8627d4232abc887f1deb73eb95ffe9c0f4c36f83067ef60ace2efd8ae25a1515d4fba 
The Only Guide to Essay Writing You’ll Ever Need 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b01575f93e690abb56951a08c3189b828152dfa5087e8627d4232abc887f1deb73eb95ffe9c0f4c36f83067ef60ace2efd8ae25a1515d4fba 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b30fe1df4f16e9170f2e0cfa34491002571cae00426c2f98a0bbdaedfce1da895a68a5b4066e8f8322124ab3f9e71402b42a9d189832feb56 
How Outlining Is Essential to Your Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e79f15ab0660871b30fe1df4f16e9170f2e0cfa34491002571cae00426c2f98a0bbdaedfce1da895a68a5b4066e8f8322124ab3f9e71402b42a9d189832feb56 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c6c0cc40d4e39b44a2a768f052038299be47b548e21e1574e7cf395de415d5f5380e5d05ad45c157d7f0cc9e2d14c208b6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c6c0cc40d4e39b44a2a768f052038299be47b548e21e1574e7cf395de415d5f5380e5d05ad45c157d7f0cc9e2d14c208b6 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c6c0cc40d4e39b44a2a768f052038299be47b548e21e1574e7cf395de415d5f5380e5d05ad45c157d7f0cc9e2d14c208b6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b889bb7ac4c37f1c6c0cc40d4e39b44a2a768f052038299be47b548e21e1574e7cf395de415d5f5380e5d05ad45c157d7f0cc9e2d14c208b6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bf39fe6e044b2f51f964d996dd1d9c42063960c2a4710fd3c34eccb59aa955271a171f3ccf5190311318eaaccde503e69c212197f5eadca0d 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bc28367a716aa7c16f863fc2532c8fd9e5ecbad969eba86bc9c12223951e6725a459a4346d549332dd8c10feb4ce193c83539fb0695b3b9e4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd7391a2c1d3c116499834a167d0f44a924cc6fbf593ad3b7133667fd3d81dd3bf1f48b7c95d52932c7a684dd4d21bd4fc08df28ac89f89b1 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b548ae488ea73d6fffc0f6b4db580780140c1caf7cb2ac94c59d014e4f6f312d6b8bf77fb320a0c889571069ad51534d2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b317f00a5a2997204fb77a0bd11effb1910a361ddb377d63ffaef581e6d624144b76881a873a485fffc363fae2d627ae3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bf14d814a677bf357d931bfb89ab29f5c82447950fc5d0347f5a8801483bc90ec82a698df4043b34d6a70bae51db9afc3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9b90873ef23712a7b3a0b957fa1869ad6eac2bb8e83055f79c217337fc4fe272fca2058d330fdb90d02b2165a98beb94d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9bd7391a2c1d3c116499834a167d0f44a924cc6fbf593ad3b7133667fd3d81dd3bf1f48b7c95d52932c7a684dd4d21bd4fc08df28ac89f89b1 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9ba4a32b2dfcf815e2046ae81d123cc354c951e6288832b3f001eee5d9d4f4bbdf4dafe3cd68eaac49ac54c5b361240eb84bd2cd4489d267da 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6b645a6fe4f8cffa8d22484184adb151e74884593ebac49d3f181252735284732660243c6af3140bab97dc0219b1f148707af25bf9a2ab19ff884d873197bbc1abb52d6e35846aaa5539081de8a7d13ac71124a8d09d16d3 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9be77930810bc0c5df6056b7fdc350f798d84eaf930c281d839705232590bbd9f4cef13442940a6ccb9f13bd17a73def43391d74e30dd1929b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=44f1b977bc56af9be77930810bc0c5df6056b7fdc350f798d84eaf930c281d839705232590bbd9f4cef13442940a6ccb9f13bd17a73def43391d74e30dd1929b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104