Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 09:56:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 21 &#45; FEBRUARY 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61cd4f356ed2451b32c064f401eb750db98aad576ac35255fcbfb667003ffa8f1b93321f9861b378cc6ed70461cc0e8d08f9227af121f52ce7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61cd4f356ed2451b32c064f401eb750db98aad576ac35255fcbfb667003ffa8f1b93321f9861b378cc6ed70461cc0e8d08f9227af121f52ce7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61959023b134afddb5d3f800d2757fec5873b4e5729fcb9f454e59989b72e1b453f393119fa8bc1af563bcc659672dde256586ae4c5d741729 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Feb 06 13 Feb 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61959023b134afddb5d3f800d2757fec5873b4e5729fcb9f454e59989b72e1b453f393119fa8bc1af563bcc659672dde256586ae4c5d741729 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 06 13 Feb 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61959023b134afddb5d3f800d2757fec5873b4e5729fcb9f454e59989b72e1b453f393119fa8bc1af563bcc659672dde256586ae4c5d741729 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 06 13 Feb 20 27

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fdc31f315fdc6985163aadb02c1fb380d753bd385f0f9c1c98e7abc3aeff2d859a58c5964cd78af20122ac11499131d25ee82f11a27a64ba59ab06816f15769 
Writing a Powerful Resume Is Easy with Grammarly | Grammarly Spotlight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fdc31f315fdc6985163aadb02c1fb380d753bd385f0f9c1c98e7abc3aeff2d859a58c5964cd78af20122ac11499131d25ee82f11a27a64ba59ab06816f15769 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fdc31f315fdc698a64f2d9030d773d31e9008140bdd188b4b1bba14288c8d7a53b847f53a1eac43721b9df23add0b2c44839c7fe2946b87d7b01188db0ed205 
How to Write Better Sentences 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fdc31f315fdc698a64f2d9030d773d31e9008140bdd188b4b1bba14288c8d7a53b847f53a1eac43721b9df23add0b2c44839c7fe2946b87d7b01188db0ed205 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fdc31f315fdc698a201f6b5594e47c315a4cfc7f033582ed50c46956fca51f6c0c5e4f27c2824b5bcfe90fb014715188fbb5349be82e27136b97c3b4c92de10 
The Dos and Don’ts of Remote Work Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9fdc31f315fdc698a201f6b5594e47c315a4cfc7f033582ed50c46956fca51f6c0c5e4f27c2824b5bcfe90fb014715188fbb5349be82e27136b97c3b4c92de10 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61c77c5899ec480491c2ff1d3db1598a2acdfcfe3296c45cb76059c88ffdfd39e5d7db4bd309ef9c84729d4184bfbf28cedf288bcdf318e95a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61c77c5899ec480491c2ff1d3db1598a2acdfcfe3296c45cb76059c88ffdfd39e5d7db4bd309ef9c84729d4184bfbf28cedf288bcdf318e95a 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61c77c5899ec480491c2ff1d3db1598a2acdfcfe3296c45cb76059c88ffdfd39e5d7db4bd309ef9c84729d4184bfbf28cedf288bcdf318e95a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61c77c5899ec480491c2ff1d3db1598a2acdfcfe3296c45cb76059c88ffdfd39e5d7db4bd309ef9c84729d4184bfbf28cedf288bcdf318e95a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61136544573d5b4d56d343e5cf01e6f9c9a1eba6b234247f8c2ff92ab217f6c4ba8a275c72391c96dc619980a7bec1fcf91e4484a47cbf3ce9 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de6154269564b4c1463850f0a7f3b7355e84326470a5f559ed6ee46d9b001242a178eccc8ab4bff40b325239cf2d2f4b168a6ac5b04bb18946c3 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de613982a5e07cb5e201c770cd0b74639fe260f685c374fe9138b43d9aba0437d57da039d89037743e64192ab223c25881810d5ad7ba69f05ef9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61d67369a49ed690a44236fdfba08a8046def56db6e06a2e82d77e8a2cbe7fb2ab162ec9d5ef6a0b37c2a2bcdcbc0339be 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de619f81613b1e9c1a382ebb455567efc1b2922946f3810b6a86a760f7d5a3db42eca466994c06388e82de22c837d483b767 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de611f2a9c2c45bec267f28c48550dbc269515c19adfa3ffbb38d1d6a35428f817e1815ed1c77292a1f1a56a28cfec211a97 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61a90805b15cbfe4b7fcd84bed5817b55b7b0d44e6229939df0fc116d1c20413bfe2a60fd5f158d4a9095c4126ec4c443e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de613982a5e07cb5e201c770cd0b74639fe260f685c374fe9138b43d9aba0437d57da039d89037743e64192ab223c25881810d5ad7ba69f05ef9 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61a020f4e5e4700a1c3c362bca0e0bf8cae2b572964416f9d6a304d6e80ffd2cda58a5deb77d002966ed028d8b7cf8623b738341691a7aaa35 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05ab8baaffdaff90f90e5c0f30abb1e6a1a871f9d0d920cb5193c55ae32cb588232f65c1853a7b259841ed4e452834c80c544a168db08e56a6e12567946a7106fc11885125bea0e01f5901d04905c7fa78c19def04444d7e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61b9904b2aaff15980b8e9723f3034c8a19e07d268e550095f448d2f88357a560b53633797782673424b3160155dadc9a53fad62dc2415576a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f49152e8c7b8de61b9904b2aaff15980b8e9723f3034c8a19e07d268e550095f448d2f88357a560b53633797782673424b3160155dadc9a53fad62dc2415576a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104