Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 00:31:42 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 14 &#45; FEBRUARY 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c02f9f57b8c0c50406e1fe0d24a4bdeea4cc4821a2e8593f5f052a86766511687e1216e9d7ecbae0cc3b66ae087c0c546a49e9265ccb8ffda7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c02f9f57b8c0c50406e1fe0d24a4bdeea4cc4821a2e8593f5f052a86766511687e1216e9d7ecbae0cc3b66ae087c0c546a49e9265ccb8ffda7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c08b5d29b1cb11caa6a8f2ee8892c10e4b9bcb2adaff8284da1b31972ed58d80c10b19a1b740b4132c1f88ba59c1c368ebf99f94bbbd445245 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 30 06 Feb 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c08b5d29b1cb11caa6a8f2ee8892c10e4b9bcb2adaff8284da1b31972ed58d80c10b19a1b740b4132c1f88ba59c1c368ebf99f94bbbd445245 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 30 06 Feb 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c08b5d29b1cb11caa6a8f2ee8892c10e4b9bcb2adaff8284da1b31972ed58d80c10b19a1b740b4132c1f88ba59c1c368ebf99f94bbbd445245 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 30 06 Feb 13 20

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9c1b9986e46489644c727e0eb329d8beb5f73155f340af5bf7012910bc83b77876bc365665a7095fd7ed808180001a2355314f49f25891bad48838cda79391 
How to Write Just About Anything 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9c1b9986e46489644c727e0eb329d8beb5f73155f340af5bf7012910bc83b77876bc365665a7095fd7ed808180001a2355314f49f25891bad48838cda79391 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9c1b9986e464894bc2ce1098a2c3d15c9908bf226ae22d207af3aa26d6e73216dbab1879bc32c27e404d35981e9b454e213295d2803d1d49730eaa10d70f0b 
3 Strategies for Students to Peer Review Writing 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9c1b9986e464894bc2ce1098a2c3d15c9908bf226ae22d207af3aa26d6e73216dbab1879bc32c27e404d35981e9b454e213295d2803d1d49730eaa10d70f0b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9c1b9986e46489a425a041a89702754e32b0e37f6ad22c67ead690d0ee3c48220e85db122c9f8eef9c90f6a28b7ebaa9662219cdefb920515e2f512ea6bf3d 
How to Choose the Right Communication Channel for Every Task 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c9c1b9986e46489a425a041a89702754e32b0e37f6ad22c67ead690d0ee3c48220e85db122c9f8eef9c90f6a28b7ebaa9662219cdefb920515e2f512ea6bf3d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0b96e6e8aae00b4eca440a81e2677c3d69b4ba2bf54bcc6605ba7f7bb88d51bddd22b75e6f2cbe78e1a6646240a71f2aed8c13bc8e488f294 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0b96e6e8aae00b4eca440a81e2677c3d69b4ba2bf54bcc6605ba7f7bb88d51bddd22b75e6f2cbe78e1a6646240a71f2aed8c13bc8e488f294 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0b96e6e8aae00b4eca440a81e2677c3d69b4ba2bf54bcc6605ba7f7bb88d51bddd22b75e6f2cbe78e1a6646240a71f2aed8c13bc8e488f294 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0b96e6e8aae00b4eca440a81e2677c3d69b4ba2bf54bcc6605ba7f7bb88d51bddd22b75e6f2cbe78e1a6646240a71f2aed8c13bc8e488f294 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c07f7cf3f19177d5f72e6075b03f464c50c51bd449c98c3da6684979608b077c210e82578b61555674b4519378ec3d10b9e67d65879d7662d1 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c05f39802d3e04c5a3869a5bdb0263b86c9e9278b9ba61af66b17d5d2a43fc6cbc33c07049a318a91128d3d3811105bc63d763a752fd230b54 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0b25edfddbdc468c5e4c367bd980b0fe466b5b1d0bf16a38ca4eaab618d12bf9b9aaffb8c57fc78d45d06867b1a1ca6483450a849937882f8 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c04b79f8972e459d0774e7bbed7c5da8d9e9e5be686ab62912fc3a13cba2641fec0dda844250a755e9911a8f3d30811355 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0878659e9d56edf205b57a18df25b6585ac079d43247b9f7f097ad943b6009cbde588b126e3d2c53c8835408b21a9ebb5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0dbafc2ef8184a20994028c313bd68eebace3b7ff47dd26a3541170bb7c06f0e244a31a1121f0499c4dc3fbdaf4c289f3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5068d8bdab3e7c6e47fec8385c80608a1b1e3a568622d19c01e7297f2e415ce4b9c3f1b83edb1e7787aa7023507a7f0dc750cd6f7807a5cf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e48c9df32b1704c0b25edfddbdc468c5e4c367bd980b0fe466b5b1d0bf16a38ca4eaab618d12bf9b9aaffb8c57fc78d45d06867b1a1ca6483450a849937882f8 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5068d8bdab3e7c6e14431b628529897c52e4bd022449ff8260d0d08a1f15e9d6030b6747dcd00b6559c284661e465b859ccf9a7ee84200ac0e35cf1acf27f5eb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d8b35c9e768385fb3409c548e05d8788985bde10ca3d3f41e92941e28217200499ab87d3f903328e60dbecf1017536f7c3623f1cb292579b92068781c038decee5aafb7785102b915b88d11345292428677fee80368d8c83 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5068d8bdab3e7c6e8976dcf929417c77d58a380d478dfe9d8e9525a78b926fd0f93b74df26236c11594a89f7dadc10994b5e9347a6498328c54dc11bf8be55cb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5068d8bdab3e7c6e8976dcf929417c77d58a380d478dfe9d8e9525a78b926fd0f93b74df26236c11594a89f7dadc10994b5e9347a6498328c54dc11bf8be55cb 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104