Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 00:37:59 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
FEBRUARY 07 &#45; FEBRUARY 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac966acb3cfa59995aa80947ee616352f931cee8a66898fc61b274cc40292145e9d0ed6130f469ae08d1eec54fbcf97a9815f558eecb02ec1d0a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac966acb3cfa59995aa80947ee616352f931cee8a66898fc61b274cc40292145e9d0ed6130f469ae08d1eec54fbcf97a9815f558eecb02ec1d0a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac96412e95a892182726624b7195e801b7a4273ce981048b0e4318741c57ae115154cbb820fd23f9177a5aa3ace9cde88dd491b68c46e759a8f9 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jan 23 30 Feb 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac96412e95a892182726624b7195e801b7a4273ce981048b0e4318741c57ae115154cbb820fd23f9177a5aa3ace9cde88dd491b68c46e759a8f9 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 23 30 Feb 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac96412e95a892182726624b7195e801b7a4273ce981048b0e4318741c57ae115154cbb820fd23f9177a5aa3ace9cde88dd491b68c46e759a8f9 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 23 30 Feb 06 13

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=439a4c0a84dd5efeb806335e284af3d716e3489e8af2ff94816b0fa300fb5223fb1eb08c10c93298cf97073d667edc3202c114ecfc4e8e7fe0ea7e5c3c4c8645 
Self-Love Affirmations to Tell Yourself Daily 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=439a4c0a84dd5efeb806335e284af3d716e3489e8af2ff94816b0fa300fb5223fb1eb08c10c93298cf97073d667edc3202c114ecfc4e8e7fe0ea7e5c3c4c8645 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=439a4c0a84dd5efe982bca423e9188cb49d116d4360e2b4797e6f32ce089bed2d206b63abf25fdb063ffd222c3eadba7a939b8faf82e5bb055e45e411bf2fc02 
The 8 Parts of Speech: Examples and Rules 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=439a4c0a84dd5efe982bca423e9188cb49d116d4360e2b4797e6f32ce089bed2d206b63abf25fdb063ffd222c3eadba7a939b8faf82e5bb055e45e411bf2fc02 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=439a4c0a84dd5efe6ee7b555bf1deeec93ee79bac1fc063d4698128d093117b487b739edc12f66812d667e9c43584393c3bd65bdc100380d2670fe7a26c4d908 
Send a Non-Romantic Love Note to Brighten Someone’s Day 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=439a4c0a84dd5efe6ee7b555bf1deeec93ee79bac1fc063d4698128d093117b487b739edc12f66812d667e9c43584393c3bd65bdc100380d2670fe7a26c4d908 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac969ca0f9c59ae7dfe3957a1a77dd59eb2b6dce609e42bb34da773da0acf649227c69dbb3f83a9625a590b3c5616e8e9171503057c3e7b11b81 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac969ca0f9c59ae7dfe3957a1a77dd59eb2b6dce609e42bb34da773da0acf649227c69dbb3f83a9625a590b3c5616e8e9171503057c3e7b11b81 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac969ca0f9c59ae7dfe3957a1a77dd59eb2b6dce609e42bb34da773da0acf649227c69dbb3f83a9625a590b3c5616e8e9171503057c3e7b11b81 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac969ca0f9c59ae7dfe3957a1a77dd59eb2b6dce609e42bb34da773da0acf649227c69dbb3f83a9625a590b3c5616e8e9171503057c3e7b11b81 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac96bbcb9ee9101bc225a2baf93bca323941942cabbbab688b060532bf9bcbb123c8f34e99b3f9dd75196683f2eab2fb04fe51f6e6e0f984a7d4 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3c69c0f6a051ac96ea0ae7f6cdeab3c24e623245855d5c53842f09df38da5fc2d255c0032826a691e8639b3323c84fa9d619685c8da644a97cd14ae229e26278 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bb98746d3adbbf611dbe97e63993a2c3267946b4d8060002527e8092677811ef0b172d0a86bff8cc2ab6f35a25674a4ae03767e361c865008e 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bbe03a8e731ded16aec55301faa1df27fc7e97de373c432b96558429e5f92414e9999c7b71f3ebf23650471a2e52b6d357 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bb900e03ad6fa5a1b8dd7cbd4a8a743b4a94ff0ddc6746b80ed14cddea6975d43eb1c0919538bb2ede172ce2715691c5d4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bbe8a13d40c30dca5c716e2e3a76353b29ac364d83a403e147dc942b3b399d6259de79e8fa9b80cae41ce5b03d80c8e188 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bbd7b26f9415c08cda726846ce8d1c07d056da9d9ef831acca5bffe050fccccb0ccbf79d8a9e3b9e8826763928c817920d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bb98746d3adbbf611dbe97e63993a2c3267946b4d8060002527e8092677811ef0b172d0a86bff8cc2ab6f35a25674a4ae03767e361c865008e 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bbe29436672bca4fc36e0beb7c8a63de874c81cc34d9959cabcd206679f2ca5a7e55bbdf1b146b1465ad2fb8531879b22bfaccadf5d79f0ac2 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6afaf8f5210c14df780217af3d65a1c7b676aafe9f07b46b99e82dc5f8c1ee61273a3c9a26ef8fb75eccd84d0ceb697d2f80a19b955b8918b292813da08cb8f129889b5caa3f69cadefa4633255149018d9937c3c81e328c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bbc1a1974af5d31e79a177a31e961f53b922f1fc288c30d520c28cf5a01015729a0a9472cfa47d4f4a8116ecb628a9d9c4d60497efb7d5fe6b 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1ca92868d38ee4bbc1a1974af5d31e79a177a31e961f53b922f1fc288c30d520c28cf5a01015729a0a9472cfa47d4f4a8116ecb628a9d9c4d60497efb7d5fe6b 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104